Whats something dumb a child said to you?

• Some years ago as I was 17 or 18 a few kids in a online-game asked me why I was even online after they asked me and some other people for our age

The first kid said: "Your old, why are you not at work?"

Me and the other people who where 17-20 said 1) it was the afternoon 2) we were not old 3) most of us where still going to school and university and wouldn't work

So one of the kids and I kid you not said: "But all adults are at work all day"

We asked the kids what they ment with "all day" and they got mad and said we should just accept it and not question that.

One of us asked a kid if she just said it cause her parents might work till late at night or if their parents might work a 2nd job and that this could be why the kids had thought that all adults work "all day" and one of the kids literally said "Stop, this is not about my parents!" we just said: "So they don't work in the evening?" and one girl literally snaped at is like crazy and ended it with "But all adults work all day, so you all are unemployed and annoy me. You are simply just too old"

What is the dumbest thing kids ever said to you?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• mate, would u even want to stay at home if you had a dumbass kid like that?

I'd be in pubs until late at night just to avoid them.

Whilst silently judging myself for bringing such humans onto this planet.

• They expected me to cater to their tantrum bc their mom does

like nah Kid

you are not my crotch goblin

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's so funny of for me because I'm not even Chinese at all. I'm half Japanese :cryingr:

some people probably can't tell (and it's not racist) it's just they probably haven't associated with a lot of Asian people (and the fact it was a kid lol)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!