Should idols be punished for things they did at school?

No really :!::!::!:

I was a little bored and I was like at the mod to get one someone nerves. I hope I don't hurt you too much. I know it's not that easy to find a person you lost contact with I hope you will find this person you looking for. I won't do it again and when you see that I go to far again please tell and I will do. everything to make right for it . I take back everything I said and apologies again anyways you don't need to forgive me :shyr:

• No really :!::!::!:

I was a little bored and I was like at the mod to get one someone nerves. I hope I don't hurt you too much. I know it's not that easy to find a person you lost contact with I hope you will find this person you looking for. I won't do it again and when you see that I go to far again please tell and I will do. everything to make right for it . I take back everything I said and apologies again anyways you don't need to forgive me :shyr:

it's okay i know u are bored and teased me :D

• I see a lot of people stating how bullying leads to depression and suicide.

Yep, I know. I was bullied and depersonalised for years and I suffered because of it, with bulimia, self-harm and chronic depression.

I actually think that that self- experience means I agree even less with these online witch hunts, which in themselves exhibit mass bullying behaviour. All very eye-for-an-eye. So, just because someone did bad things (and again I’m talking about things they did WHILE THEY WERE A CHILD) without knowing any of the circumstances, I’m not going to set myself up as a random moral arbiter to say they deserve to be harrassed or cancelled now. Those actions are just as likely to lead to another human suffering severe mental health consequences. Whether or not they did bad things, I don’t want that for anyone.

• I see a lot of people stating how bullying leads to depression and suicide.

Yep, I know. I was bullied and depersonalised for years and I suffered because of it, with bulimia, self-harm and chronic depression.

I actually think that that self- experience means I agree even less with these online witch hunts, which in themselves exhibit mass bullying behaviour. All very eye-for-an-eye. So, just because someone did bad things (and again I’m talking about things they did WHILE THEY WERE A CHILD) without knowing any of the circumstances, I’m not going to set myself up as a random moral arbiter to say they deserve to be harrassed or cancelled now. Those actions are just as likely to lead to another human suffering severe mental health consequences. Whether or not they did bad things, I don’t want that for anyone.

Finally a user intellectual

There re fight with 2 users here

• if that kid is that evil that he/she is torturing for someone for a long

he/she is sociopath or his/her family is fucked up and violence happens in his/her family all the time that it has became normal thing

so parents & living environment should be blamed

Let me tell you one thing. I have lived in a very abusive household all my life. My parents are narcissists and my dad is a possible psychopath. And I dont wish my childhood upon anyone in this world. But I NEVER intentionally hurt someone in that way. And the vast majority of people growing up like me also dont. I can deduct that from talking tons of people who grew up in narcissistic households. Because contrary to popular belief we often learn the contrary thing, how important it is to be nice to people if you see first hand how badly some people can threat others. No matter how I grew up and what I had to see in my life, I can assure you that I was always aware that I am my own person at the end of the day. And If I ever hurt someone, that will be something I did out of my own free will. And then it will be my own fault and no one elses.

I can understand that some people who grow up like that can end up fucked up.

But even if they are, I would never excuse their behavior no matter their circumstances. We all have our free will to act good or bad.

• It depends. If they did something criminal or borderline criminal during school years and didn't even try to seek some redemption, I'd say yes. Usually decent and intelligent people will seek to solve past issues on their own, so people who only do something about it because they got caught don't deserve that much sympathy. Just take the punishment like everyone else.

I'll give some leeway. I will only apply this to 13+ as most places may prosecute minors at this threshold. Also, some stuff seems more like kids acting mean or stupid which can hurt some, but I still take it as just shitty kid stuff. In this case I may brush it off and just expect a simple apology. Having a tarnished reputation is just a side effect in this case.

Of course this is for only cases we have confirmation or confession of the accused.

• I say this: so you did something fucked up at 13,14,15 and those things happened you cant change the past. But if you decide i want to try and be a bigger better person, you most likely will try to move on and not do those behaviors again. I think people can become deeply embarassed or ashamed of the things they have done in their past and try to tun from it. I think its even crueler to deny someone a right to get better because of what they did to you. And to not only take down that person later at their peak, but also 5 other innocent people with them. And if what this person did to you is so cruel, why even put them into the lions den for them to experience what you did on a global scale. It seems all vicious, sad, cruel, and revengeful to do that to someone after they have built up something they worked hard for.

It’s like somebody saw you enjoyed barbie dolls very much. They took those dolls nd everyday they picked something off the doll until there was only a little left. You sat and watched and you know it made you feel terrible on the inside and a little depressed. Then ten years later that person has been living a life they can be proud of. They bulit their own business from the ground up and they have become a better person. Then you find out this at their peak you decide to not only burn the building down, but burn down the house of the employees and the friends of the person as well. You know how bad it made you feel then yet your comfortable to make that person feel that pain but on a more public level. Its all brutal. Just terrible. Nothing good can come from it

At the end of the day, there is nothing good that can come from this situation. Even if the bullied gets closure and feels better, does it change the fact that they were bullied. Does it neglect the fact that the bully might be severly damaged mentally after the ordeal is over? Nope its all for nothing because there is somebody losing and im sure both parties know this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!