Should idols be punished for things they did at school?

• Lol l got to the school I went where they mostly likely still work 8):thumbup:

my teacher has transferred to another school i don't know where , maybe she has already retired she is old now, idk even she still remembers me

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it's parent's fault that they haven't educated their child well

it's school's fault that couldn't save the bullied & punish the bully

My parents never sat me down and told me to not bully people. My school never had anti-bullying movement, nor outside of school. Teachers would just tell us to be nice with each other. Not being a bully is a normal person’s instinct

• my teacher has transferred to another school i don't know where , maybe she has already retired she is old now, idk even she still remembers me

So you only have one teacher at scholl so at my school I have at least 10 teachers you can't tell me all your Teacher retire :/:/:/

• My parents never sat me down and told me to not bully people. My school never had anti-bullying movement, nor outside of school. Teachers would just tell us to be nice with each other. Not being a bully is a normal person’s instinct

ur living environment affects ur attitude & behaviour

living in a fucked up family where ur parents always fight the kid will be stressed everyday and it will affect his/her behaviour, he/she will see violence as normal thing cuz it happens in his/her family all the time

living in a peaceful family where ur parents love u to death the kid will be happy and he/she will treat others just like her/his parents love her

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So you only have one teacher at scholl so at my school I have at least 10 teachers you can't tell me all your Teacher retire :/:/:/

only the class teacher will have the info their students

other teachers may identify us but they don't have anyone's info cuz they don't need to lmao

• only the class teacher will have the info their students

other teachers may identify us but they don't have anyone's info cuz they don't need to lmao

And this teacher can help you find your class teacher see there is always a way to get what you want ;-):thumbup:

• And this teacher can help you find your class teacher see there is always a way to get what you want ;-):thumbup:

i have asked they havent know where she went

• And this teacher can help you find your class teacher see there is always a way to get what you want ;-):thumbup:

You are talking it's the easiest think in the world to find a person who you lost contact with years ago. I don't think you ever try to find a person because if you have you would know how hard it is. :|:|:|

• You are talking it's the easiest think in the world to find a person who you lost contact with years ago. I don't think you ever try to find a person because if you have you would know how hard it is. :|:|:|

Pfff I don't need to try it because I know it is easy 8o

• Okay now I think you make fun of me there is no way that non of them remember her X/X/X/

they remember her but they don't know which school she has transferred lmao

• Idk about 'punishments' per say but I do believe that karma is real and the energy you put out into the universe will come right back around to you - and rightfully so.

• Emm yeah then ask other person who maybe know where she went a friend of this person or I don't know someone who went to the same club as her 8)8)8)

i don't know that other person

• My parents never sat me down and told me to not bully people. My school never had anti-bullying movement, nor outside of school. Teachers would just tell us to be nice with each other. Not being a bully is a normal person’s instinct

Normal person's instinct for someone living a normal life. But most of the time bullies are themselves victims of shitty situations: unemployed/low class parents, barely any food on the table, bullied by other kids or family, shitty house, parent suffering of a cancer... The list goes on. It's easier to be nice when you live a quiet and happy life.

• Do you know anything okay give up before you want to find someone you maybe need to working one yourself X/

i am working myself and pray for humanity everyday ;-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!