Should idols be punished for things they did at school?

• So it’s the school’s fault that someone decided to be a shitty person. Of course school should have done something about it, but the bully is still the number one person at fault

Yes, they are somehow at fault! They are the institution where this children are... and they have the power over this shitty person to punished at! These also are children in their formative years... so who's gonna say to this shitty person that what he/she done is wrong? What I'm saying here is that the school could have provided this victims an assurance to come forward (I know its not easy) so that this bullies could have been punished right there and then... not like this that after years have passed!

• Well yes in the case of crimes we have jurys, but what do we have when the idol is accused of let's say bad attitude?

Bad attitude is not a crime nor a felony. :?: Being rude and talking loud is not a crime nor a felony. :?:

If an idol has a bad attitude according to you, well don't listen to them, don't purchase their stuff. Groups I don't like, I don't put their music in my playlist. It's not rocket science to figure out.

In number theory, a perfect number is a positive integer that is equal to the sum of its positive divisors, excluding the number itself. For instance, 6 has divisors 1, 2 and 3 (excluding itself), and 1 + 2 + 3 = 6, so 6 is a perfect number.

• Speaking from my understanding of SK which is really coming down on bullying due to high suicide rates, and also from my own experience of being bullied, if instead of denying a proper apology is given it should be left at that.

bullies never change. I met mine after 9 years and I still remember the fear and shame. She mocked me and said what's a joke between friends. It sickened me that she thought of us as friends.

I still get panic attacks. Age has nothing to do with it.

But due to the delicate nature of these things, cases with kpop idols should be investigated and if proven false , strict actions against people who use bullying to vent their jealousy

• Bad attitude is not a crime nor a felony. :?: Being rude and talking loud is not a crime nor a felony. :?:

If an idol has a bad attitude according to you, well don't listen to them, don't purchase their stuff. Groups I don't like, I don't put their music in my playlist. It's not rocket science to figure out.

I'm not saying they are crimes to me, but kpop fans are ready to cancel an idol even based on these things. My point is that as long as the issue isn't in need of a third party to interfere, the real victims are the ones to chose what action to take

• bullies never change.

That's a pretty bold statement. Absolutes rarely exist.

I'm sorry your bully stayed an a-hole despite the time passed.

When I think of it, it's probably pointless to face a past bully if one has not built the strength to confront them and go head to head if needed. Because of course, if none of them has changed, neither the victim nor the bully, things might just end up exactly the same ie. same dynamic, same power imbalance.

In number theory, a perfect number is a positive integer that is equal to the sum of its positive divisors, excluding the number itself. For instance, 6 has divisors 1, 2 and 3 (excluding itself), and 1 + 2 + 3 = 6, so 6 is a perfect number.

• When they did they must have already apologies to the person they hurt and so this should not be a issue for them anymore.

Why do you assume they can easily contact the persons? Some people I knew 10 years ago, I have no way to reach them today.

Edited once, last by Alex_Murphy ().

• When they did they must have already apologies to the person they hurt and so this should not be a issue for them anymore.

how do u find em :?:

i wasn't a bully. but i have hurt few people in school because of my little insensitive & ignorant behaviour. But i can't find them and apologise now. Instead I pray for them happy & peaceful life everyday.

• how do u find em :?:

i wasn't a bully. but i have hurt few people in school because of my little insensitive & ignorant behaviour. But i can't find them and apologise now. Instead I pray for them happy & peaceful life everyday.

Pfff easy for me I go to the our school and ask my former Teacher and in the most case they can help and if they don't you know someone who knows someone who knows this person 8)

• I mean... like, if they were torturing kittens or something, then they’re probably a sociopath and shouldn’t be in the public eye.

But, honestly, I think if you can look into your past and say you’ve never done anything stupid or malicious either accidentally or otherwise, then you’re either a saint or deluded. It is pretty terrifying to me that as a society we might be moving towards always penalising people for what they were like as an actual child. I am totally different to how I was as 25, let alone 14 or 15. I don’t know anyone I knew then who hasn’t changed dramatically. The process of growing up, by its very nature, is making mistakes and doing stupid things and learning from them how to be a better human.

I would call a mistake something that does not go against the right of another person. Bullying is abuse of another person and its done intentionally and very willingly. Calling it a mistake...in my opinion thats playing down the severity of the situation. Ofc it depends on the degree of the bullying and how long it was going on and yes some things might be excusable bcs of maturity and age. Some other things are often so severe that its just not right to excuse them in my opinion. No matter how old a person is, they should be self aware enough that driving their victim into mental illness and possible suicide consideration by extreme bullying...I just cant imagine that even a 13 year old would not realise thats wrong. Back when I was 13, I was most definitely mature enough to know thats definitely not right. Sadly some people dont care and kids still die from bullying in 2021. I dont think we should look at every case as black and white. Some cases might be excusable. Some others definitely not.

• Why do you assume that they try everything to contact the person if they really want to apologies the find a way. X/

I didn't though. :/

• I would call a mistake something that does not go against the right of another person. Bullying is abuse of another person and its done intentionally and very willingly. Calling it a mistake...in my opinion thats playing down the severity of the situation. Ofc it depends on the degree of the bullying and how long it was going on and yes some things might be excusable bcs of maturity and age. Some other things are often so severe that its just not right to excuse them in my opinion. No matter how old a person is, they should be self aware enough that driving their victim into mental illness and possible suicide consideration by extreme bullying...I just cant imagine that even a 13 year old would not realise thats wrong. Back when I was 13, I was most definitely mature enough to know thats definitely not right. Sadly some people dont care and kids still die from bullying in 2021. I dont think we should look at every case as black and white. Some cases might be excusable. Some others definitely not.

if that kid is that evil that he/she is torturing for someone for a long

he/she is sociopath or his/her family is fucked up and violence happens in his/her family all the time that it has became normal thing

so parents & living environment should be blamed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!