Woa thats a lot. They played in front of 17K people o.o

• I just noticed that literally 17K people came to see ATEEZ in Berlin, wich is a freaking big number of people. IDK wich is the biggest concert ever held in the country (not counting festivals) inside of a hall/arena but 17K sounds freaking big to me

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EDIT: I just googled and the biggest concert-place (indoor) in the country can hold up to 20K people o.o

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I just noticed that literally 17K people came to see ATEEZ in Berlin, wich is a freaking big number of people. IDK wich is the biggest concert ever held in the country (not counting festivals) inside of a hall/arena but 17K sounds freaking big to me

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EDIT: I just googled and the biggest concert-place (indoor) in the country can hold up to 20K people o.o

Not to downplay Ateez but realistically if maximum capacity of an arena is 17K, then for concerts it will be less because they need space for the stage and what nots. If you search, majority of the concerts held there are around 13-15K capacity. BTS also did that in 2018, for around 15K attendees per night (they did 2 nights). I think Ateez will be doing 2 nights as well, right? Then it can go up to 30K

It is still very very impressive so congratulations Ateez!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!