Oh gawd I found like an English cover of one of my favourite songs

• :cryingk::cryingk::cryingk:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Original

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• oh the voice of the original is beautiful!

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com

• oh the voice of the original is beautiful!

It's even better live :cryingk::cryingk:

• It's even better live :cryingk::cryingk:

is day6 your fav band?

• Dem straight DAY6 IS DA BEST :danceb::danceb::danceb:

lol Kairina replied to one of my threads with those videos and now i love some ‘hurt road’ and ‘somehow’ :love:

• lol Kairina replied to one of my threads with those videos and now i love some ‘hurt road’ and ‘somehow’ :love:

If you like hurt road, you should try

If you like Somehow, you should try

• wah~ tysm! i’ll take my time to listen to them, it’s sort of like a blast to the past, back to the 2010s. The music of that time is rly similar to western songs too!

• Ehh i never replied with day6 songs :angryr: are u confusing me with someone else :whatb:

AHH PROBABLY SORRY. There were a few people...i’ll go back a check now, i just remember that 2010 vibe from you aha :nervousk:

• On a side note, do you wanna be added to the Day6 taglist? :danceb::danceb:

i definitely wouldn’t mind! i’m not a big fan but i do love their music, it’s really nostalgic for me, since that’s the sort of music i was listening to when i was like 8..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!