Oh gawd I found like an English cover of one of my favourite songs

• :cryingk::cryingk::cryingk:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Original

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

♫ Day6 ♪ BTS ♪ Sistar ♪ 2NE1 ♪ T-ara ♪ CLC ♪ Oh My Girl ♪ IZ*ONE ♪ Everglow ♪ Dreamcatcher ♪ Stray Kids ♫

image dowoonbiasedtbh - Tumblr blog | Tumgir

♫ Secret Number ♪ AOA ♪ ITZY ♪ (G)I-DLE ♪ ONEUS ♪ Dongkiz ♪ N.Flying ♪ ONF ♫

• oh the voice of the original is beautiful!

It's even better live :cryingk::cryingk:

♫ Day6 ♪ BTS ♪ Sistar ♪ 2NE1 ♪ T-ara ♪ CLC ♪ Oh My Girl ♪ IZ*ONE ♪ Everglow ♪ Dreamcatcher ♪ Stray Kids ♫

• It's even better live :cryingk::cryingk:

is day6 your fav band?

enhypen: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

• lol SeniorKpopper replied to one of my threads with those videos and now i love some ‘hurt road’ and ‘somehow’ :love:

If you like hurt road, you should try

If you like Somehow, you should try

• wah~ tysm! i’ll take my time to listen to them, it’s sort of like a blast to the past, back to the 2010s. The music of that time is rly similar to western songs too!

enhypen: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

• wah~ tysm! i’ll take my time to listen to them, it’s sort of like a blast to the past, back to the 2010s. The music of that time is rly similar to western songs too!

On a side note, do you wanna be added to the Day6 taglist? :danceb::danceb:

• Ehh i never replied with day6 songs :angryr: are u confusing me with someone else :whatb:

Fate has brought you here so I think you should check em out too :danceb::danceb:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!