[enter-talk] SEEING THE PEOPLE OF MY AGE, THESE ARE THE FEMALE IDOLS THAT THEY ALL FOLLOW BY DEFAULT

• AVvXsEij-Tcve8yZNf3mKKOV2pH3DrJOvklfj5RsqtETwCzez5Dr4PNNU9YzWhlO5eO5eZ2dIVUSTtzm0BFiw-AliD6BtVwuQkgY_bNsXNzZn2nWjSXNEb2oYXr0zL-wOv7dVyk5UaZryecxeL3IMImPSZ-uzbONAFNKVK1Blcv-KWIMpAgFG5GZWoAeolih=s16000

Jenny, Rose, Jang Wonyoung, Suzy, Joy, Taeyeon, IU (even though she's not a female idol)

I'm in my 20's and looking at the kids around me, they all seem to have these female idols in their following. What about you guys?

post response:

[+119][-17]

original post: here

1. [+79, -15]

BP and IU are the standard for real. Other than them, there are also a lot who follow Joy and Jang Wonyoung. They aren't mentioned in the post but I've seen a lot of people following Han Sohee and Lee Sungkyung too

2. [+56, -21]

Jennie and IU are seriously always there

3. [+33, -20]

Jennie and Rose are followed by so many people that they are legend level

4. [+26, -6]

Agree, I thought that these were my following

5. [+24, -6]

I agree for real. There are a lot of people who follow Jennie, Joy, IU and Taeyeon around me

6.[+20, -15]

But looking through Jennie and Rose's Insta is indeed fun

7. [+18, -7]

You can just see the results from Naver searches and you'll have your answer. Wonyoung and Taeyeon are across all ages

AVvXsEjPZZ5e9dpDfZ-AfETwWqiP08Yo0LCd7bpd0kJ20AVyk34mHuNg7lQJ-_gnnFf9v_DPzJOc9v50bc6RnLGBCGUrJMAoW-EivX_LnGSNsWjiH2HmAsrgvAUS0QoCZhAz0y2P7mrgca2JvzeQi45w5VshA9sYmneRjSKycSO1YcALyttyVbk4d8nBcJkH=s16000
    "- 1st graph: ~12-19 y.o per month
    Green = Jang Wonyoung
    Pink = Taeyeon
    Purple = Winter
    Yellow = Jennie
    Blue = Karina

- 2nd graph: 19-29 y.o per month
    Green = Jang Wonyoung
    Pink = Taeyeon
    Purple = Jennie
    Yellow = Karina
    Blue = Winter

- 3rd graph: 30-39 y.o per month
    Green = Jang Wonyoung
    Pink = Taeyeon
    Purple = Jennie
    Yellow = Jisoo
    Blue = Karina

- 4th graph: 40-49 y.o per monthGreen = Jang Wonyoung
    Pink = Taeyeon
    Purple = Jennie
    Yellow = Jisoo
    Blue = Rose"

8. [+16, -16]
    Both guys and girls find that Rose and Jennie are good at dressing and styling themselves

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!