Korean version of 'Money Heist' features traditional elements in costume design

• 0000810674_001_20220504095103489.jpg
    Article: "Thieves in hahoetal masks" New spooky still cuts of Korean version of 'Money Heist'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+45] Seeing the hahoetal here doesn't instill any feelings of fear but rather affection because of how used to it we are... makes me want to play a game of ganggangsullae with them

2. [+22] Feels like they changed the look of the masks a bit... They could've kept it traditional

3. [+18] Their iteration of the hahoetal looks more like a Guy Fawkes mask... They could've kept it traditional with the brown color. Slightly disappointed but I'm still looking forward to it.

4. [+3] I thought this was a teaser for 'Squid Game 2'

5. Makes me wonder if they could've used a different traditional mask that looks a bit scarier than the hahoetal

6. [+1] I think they chose the hahoetal because it's more recognizable to foreigners but they could've used scarier looking ones like chwibalrital (취발이탈) or the malddukital (말뚝이탈)

7. [+1] This kind of smells like a flop..

8. Oh great, China's going to start claiming that the hahoetal originated in China now too

9. [+4] Not that interested...

10. [+3] Are they reusing the costumes from 'Squid Game'...

-

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The costumes are cool and I really like the cast, but doing a remake that ended recently and was watched by so many people is so stupid. Its like making an american remake of Squid Game.

Totally agree on this one and La casa del papel kind of lost it initial hype that it had so i wonder why they thought it was a good idea to remake it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!