Soojin.jpeg

Soojin

These are the people who are in the school bullying scandals

original post: theqoo

1. These 4 people, please retire….

2. I really don’t want to see these 4 people anymore

3. I hope they don’t appear on TV, disgusting

4. For real, I don’t know anything else, but I’m sure they have to retire

5. I hate them more because they don’t admit their guilt and don’t apologize to the victims

6. I hate seeing them because they are the worst celebrities

7. I agree

8. Soojin in that picture looks like a real villain

9. Soojin, please save the other members..

10. Now I feel weird when I see these pictures;;

• Soojin?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• and the funny thing is , all 4 of them literay 4 of them are rising&trendy idol and actor/actress especially Jo Byung Gyu . He just had his first hit drama as a main lead

Is Soojin trendy? I wouldn’t go that far tbh. She’s probably more known for being part of Idle, which is definitely not good for the group

• I mean they really don't have to, there are a lot of questionable people in the industry and they get a pass. They should be able to continue working if they want. Will it be easy for them no, but I believe people will get over it like they get over a lot of things when it dies out. Also people saying they do are more than likey just haters.

• Official Post

Why lol. Park Hyesoo's company has denied all rumors, the most she'll do is take a hiatus or smthn

Kim Donghee's company has also denied so

Soojin's case is literally still ongoing, again, most she'll do is take a hiatus

Only one thing here I somewhat agree with is Jo Byunggo because all the odds are against him and the responses are fishy.

Again, is case is still ongoing as well.

They shouldn't leave though, that's bit much. They should just take a hiatus cause I'm sure Korea would forget about it sooner if they do.

• i followed 4 of these cases and all of them are messy.

It's all he said she said but ppl only are believing what accuser said.

That Jo guy gave an explanation on his instagram and ppl are saying he is saying lies.

In hye soo case the accuser said the actress is not the one who bullied her but someone else

Soojin came out herself and clarified , ppl cherry picked her apology and blaming her.

Dunno if the accusers got threatened and are forced to delete their posts or they are some malicious users to begin with.

Seems like some of these netizens just want to see these guys fail no matter what, they don't care about victims or anything, just for successful ppl to fail.

Just because someone smoked in middle school, rode a bike, wore short skirt doesn't mean they are bullies, they are stupid rebellious teenagers. This stereotype should stop.

• Soojin's case is weird.

Seo Shin Ae has been subposting and adding fuel to it so it's not exactly confirmed, but she is stirring something

I really hope it isn't true however.......

• Soojin's case is weird.

Seo Shin Ae has been subposting and adding fuel to it so it's not exactly confirmed, but she is stirring something

I really hope it isn't true however.......

Indeed, no idea what game she's playing. Which is a shame because I think Soojin's case would be lighter if not for her. As soon as she posted a cryptic message on her insta, Soojin's case took a turn for the worse. Even though Seo Shin-ae said absolutely nothing. But you see, she's an actress, she's not an internet rando so of course, everything bad that has been said by anyone about Soojin has to be right!

Weird logic. Teenagers I guess. Please God take internet back from them so that the world can be a better place.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!