My take on Le Sserafim debut MV & song

• pros:

+ PD did good job on displaying girls faces, especially loved those black n white shots, ladies look like actresses on them!

+ that bam-ba-ba-ba-ba-bam part somehow is catchy and stays in the head

+ key points of choreo are filmed from good angles

+ Kazuha singing she's fearless new bitch, yes girl you tell em all!

cons:

- way too short, just 2:49 secs, blyatttt

- there is moment at 2:10 when girls are knocking hands on the floor, and making it sexy and powerful, yet they didn't show full angle shot from above...
    it should be done! PD did it too late and wasted potential of a good scene...

- song is catchy, melodic, and pleasant, yet it lacks that one moment which will make you wow

- yeah I liked that scene on motorbike, but why the fux they didn't use frames from debut trailer? at least those outdoor ones... also overall it looks like they had budget for example 500k and split it for debut trailer, casting call, and member teasers, so the MV doesn't look that high budget, let's be honest those scenes filmed in gym... even me could film it, and find location/set like that

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• my problem is how repetitive the song is and how it didn't go anywhere, there was no build up and no resolution, the song started and ended in the same way with no change in between

whats you looking at is 30% of the song

bam bam bam is 30% of the song

i'm fearless is 10%

and the rest of the song is 30%

As for the sexy dance move, they didn't showed because the group has a 15 yo and a 16 yo, the dance move shouldn't even exist with this ages lol

The MV was well done, i liked it and Kazuha and Yunjin impressed me, i still don't know whos Garam and whos Eunchae, they look similar but probably is gonna fix it after watching them more

I think this song has the opposite problem of O.O, that song has to much going, this song has nothing going, if it make sense.

• completely agree. it was a letdown for me.

• Agreed! It sounds more of an introduction to the group rather than a title track

• The production looks awesome and expensive. The members all look very pretty but considering the hype, the soundtrack is dissappointingly forgetable.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!