BTS V became Top 10 Instagram Global Influencer!

• BTS V (Kim Taehyung) selected as one of the Top 10 global influencer on Instagram.

On the 30th, BTS V became the first Korean male celebrity to become the ‘Top 10 Most Influential People on Instagram’, reaffirming the reputation of the ‘Social King’, according to ranking of the influencer marketing platform ‘HypeAuditor’.

Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo took first place, US sister models Kylie and Kendall Jenner in second to third place, American model and actress Kim Kardashian in fourth place, and Selena Gomez in fifth place, respectively. After that, Ariana Grande was ranked 6th, and Messi was ranked 7th.

In this chart, which quantifies marketing influence by evaluating the activity and quality of followers, V became the first Korean male entertainer to enter the top 10, as well as ranking first in Asian men and third in male celebrities around the world.

BTS V‘s Instagram account has the highest number of average Likes worldwide and the highest level of follower activity which makes hin the Top influencer.

BTS V is the ‘World’s Fastest’ to hit 1 million and 10 million follower records certified by Guinness World Records, and also set the world’s shortest record to hit 20 million, 30 million, and 40 million followers on Instagram.

20220501000125_0_20220501102701450.jpg?type=w430

The average number of ‘Likes’ on BTS V per post on Instagram as of 30 days is 13 million, the highest in the world. Compared to Cristiano Ronaldo, a soccer player who has 10 times more followers and influencer worldwide, who has 10 times more followers than V, who has an average of 9 million ‘Likes’, V’s influence is far superior.

Recently, a video of BTS V enjoying ‘Dance’ alone at a jazz bar ahead of his Las Vegas performance, surpassed 10 million views in 4 hours and 20 million views in 13 hours, making it the fastest number of views in Asia and the second highest in history in the world. The first place was a thank-you video sent to fans by Cristiano Ronaldo when he left Juventus in August 2021, recording 20 million views in two hours.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As such, V’s social influence has a fast reaction speed and explosive cohesion compared to followers. If he shows this level of impact with 40 million followers within 4 months of creating an account, the ripple effect of having more than 100 million followers is beyond imagination.

The estimated cost of sponsored posts on influencer BTS V Instagram account was up to $782,000, or about 987 million won, which is the highest amount among Korean celebrities, and it is also the highest amount in the world.

The Instagram account of BTS member V (Kim Taehyung) has already surpassed all surviving stars around the world and ranked first in brand value.

CR

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• Ah, yeah, this one is funny analyzer, I remember writing them cause when members just got their instas this analyzer had all members on the list except for Hoseok and Jin (while I even found Hoseok's fan page on that list lol), so they fixed it.

All members are on the list, btw, Kook is 13, Jimin is 16, Jin is 18, Yoongi is 22, Hoseok is 25. For some reason can't find RM, mayhaps someone needs to write them again so they can fix it.

They also have different categories and countries, like Hoseok is #5 influencer in SK out of top in April and (I just checked) in May too

External Content twitter.com

Categories are witten near influencer in grey boxes, for example, Hoseok is marked in 3 categories, the most out of members, Yoongi is second with 2 categories, taekook with 1 while Jin and Jimin don't have any category (which is tbh weird, cause everyone on list has some category)

Hoseok is #1 influencer out of top in the world in Art/Artist category in April and in May as well

In music he is #11 in May

pasted-from-clipboard.png

And also somehow #2 in Actress/Actors in the world in May while he was there #4 in April :)))))) Mayhaps it's a hint and Jung Hoseok Top Hollywood and Dorama Actor is coming, Tom Holland is shaking ¬‿¬

pasted-from-clipboard.png

So yeah, it's a fun thing to play with, it changes basically all the time tho, here is the link https://hypeauditor.com/top-instagram/

• kirla sorry but you sound so pressed. Why is it all about comparing other members to Hoseok for you? Why is it so hard to just say congratulations and pass? You've become thoroughly akgae now which is I don't like it.

• Congrats to V. :danceb:

kirla sorry but you sound so pressed. Why is it all about comparing other members to Hoseok for you? Why is it so hard to just say congratulations and pass? You've become thoroughly akgae now which is I don't like it.

He's been comparing Jhope to other members in another thread I think. It was about the mixtapes if I'm not mistaken. :uh-uh-bunny:

• kirla sorry but you sound so pressed. Why is it all about comparing other members to Hoseok for you? Why is it so hard to just say congratulations and pass? You've become thoroughly akgae now which is I don't like it.

This user is clearly an akgae also i have seem he/she shitting on JK before

• It is strange how he got in the top 10 for so long. BTS has been so popular all these years; no wonder they will become the most followed on Instagram. I don't understand why aren't all of the members in the top 10. The whole world has boomed over them, especially girls. I even know they download BTS content from Instagram with instagram reels download and make TikToks with it. There are tons of compilations with them. They have genius marketing, amazing videos, and songs stuck in your head. So, no wonder why they have become so popular. Still, there are haters too.

They've only opened their individual ig accounts last year of December. It's great how many followings they already have considering celebrities/artists get those numbers in a span of years. If they opened their account in 2020, V & JK or some of the guys would be the most followed kpop artists already.

• It is strange how he got in the top 10 for so long. BTS has been so popular all these years; no wonder they will become the most followed on Instagram. I don't understand why aren't all of the members in the top 10. The whole world has boomed over them, especially girls. I even know they download BTS content from Instagram with instagram reels download and make TikToks with it. There are tons of compilations with them. They have genius marketing, amazing videos, and songs stuck in your head. So, no wonder why they have become so popular. Still, there are haters too.

I think it's quite fast.

Others have had their Instagram for several years, so they had a long time gaining followers. Some might not even be looking at their Insta any more for a long time, but they still count as followers.

BTS might be more interesting to companies for promotions than people with a far higher following count. I can imagine random people following sports people without being highly interested in them (not even enough to leave a regular like), but Kpop idols tend to have a much more engaged following.

• to get into the top10, is engagment a big factor (i mean comments)? because all of bangtan closed their comment section for all of their posts. if that's a factor, it's quite the achievement if they were still able to enter the top10.

• 220609-5f390992-f33a-4f02-9def-760e76be99b7-jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!