Blackpink's Lisa and iKON's members Jinhwan, Donghyuk at WInner's concert

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lisa is going to a lot concerts lately lol I don't particularly care about YG family thing but as an iKonic it's nice to see some bp and iKON interaction.

• Slayurfaves

Changed the title of the thread from “Blackpink's Lisa and iKon's members ,Jinhwan, Donghyuk at WInner's concert” to “Blackpink's Lisa and iKON's members Jinhwan, Donghyuk at WInner's concert”.
  • External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There's actually a lot of instances over the years showing WINNER and iKON being close with BLACKPINK.

They've known each other for years before debut.

For whatever reason YG kept them all separate publicly even when WINNER, iKON and BLACKPINK were sweeping the award seasons in 2017 and 2018 with WINNER and iKON having the biggest idol songs in 17 and 18 and BLACKPINK grabbing up a lot of awards too. But there were never interactions.

But there were some small instances that fans know about.

But that seems to be relaxed now. And I guess they don't really care if the public sees their friendships.

Jennie is particularly close to Mino and Jinwoo and has said as much on 'Game Caterers'

She went to Mino's concert with Jinwoo and helped take care of Jinwoo's nephews.

External Content m.youtube.com

Lisa has been hanging out with Seunghoon a lot doing dance stuff. But they've always kinda done that.

I think of them as the future main choreographers in YG.

This one's funny b/c he dragged Rose in at the end

External Content m.youtube.com

There's a lot more instances out there of WINNER and BLACKPINK being close than of iKON and BLACKPINK.

But there's been small stuff over the years with iKON, in one of Lisa's vlogs with Jinwhan.

One of the first videos ever released of BLACKPINK...the Rihanna dance...which was of one of their last monthly evaluations as trainees as the final combo of the 4 members were just narrowed down and they came together, you can see June was one of the YG people sitting watching them. Chanwoo has had a small interaction at an award show. On his last YT video he Bobby and June talk very casually about them.

Lisa guesting on iKON's cover of Pretty Savage.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited 2 times, last by Blue2012 ().

• look I know all this no need to write an essay I'm just glad that lisa and iKON openly were hanging out

• Ya know 3rd is passing by when make idols can be seen with female idols no problem

External Content www.instagram.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!