I need help (And give 300 Akorn if you can solf my problem)

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This Japanese song poped up on Spotify, I can't find them on Google or Youtube. The group has only 1 song online so they seem to be a fairly new one. The only thing I got from Spotify is that they are signed to the Japanese company "Avex Entertainment".

The first one who can find me their

• Youtube
    • Twitter
    • Artist Profile

Or at least Youtube and Twitter

Gets 300 Akron :nervousk:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• it seems to be from some kind of survival show? YouTube link goes to an episode.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

edit: here's some more info

Dreamer Z
    ~Yume no Audition Variety~ Dreamer Z (~夢のオーディションバラエティー~Dreamer Z), simply known as Dreamer Z, is a TV program documenting the process of LDH JAPAN's iCON Z…
    lovedreamhappiness.fandom.com

• youtube

LILLEAGUEの時代来い
    LILLEAGUEファイト🔥
    www.youtube.com

twitter

???

all I found is this

External Content twitter.com

gives up

• Ah seems like if thats a song from a survival show... seriously that show is ongoing for way too long. As they begun the show last year in October and first only talked about a girlgroup everyone was kinda dissapointed as they stoped the show for a bit in January since everyone was waiting to hear if they finished the show and will announce a GG or not cause this girl called Ruan was on the show and many people know her from a song she did 2-3 years ago. IDK much about the boygroup that will be found in the show but it was said that the girlgroup from this show is going to be co-produced by Hybe

• @quarkie  autumnleaf_soshi

these songs from that survival show are all good o.o

personal ranking :

8/10

External Content open.spotify.com

8,5/10

8/10

9,5/10

• tbh I was here only for the akorns ^^^^ but I'll take a listen when I feel like it :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!