Yoohyeon being open to fans about LGBT support again

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

true lgbt ambassadors of kpop who of course wont get noticed cause only big names matter

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wish they would just let them make the LGBT anthem they have seemed to have been trying to slowly shove out for years

i mean ALL their music from debut till today is gender neutral

thats already very much LGBT supportive

not to mention, they never change pronouns in covers EXCEPT the one time Jiu made everyone change Oppa to Unnie

• i mean ALL their music from debut till today is gender neutral

thats already very much LGBT supportive

not to mention, they never change pronouns in covers EXCEPT the one time Jiu made everyone change Oppa to Unnie

Also the one time Yoohyeon and Dami covered Peppermint Chocolate and changed "a guy like you" to "a girl like you"

Dreamcatcher are fanservice queens but they are also very real with their support and aren't afraid to outright say it. None of that cryptic clue bs. The straight forwardness is really refreshing.

This video didn't surprise me! I expect nothing less from Miss Kim "I like all people" Yoohyeon.

External Content twitter.com

The way her nodding stops the moment the lady says namja (men) :-D

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

• ive shared this clip a million times already

• Dreamcatcher definitely has potential to occupy an even bigger niche outside of Korea. Their support for LGBT obviously endears them to I Fans. If they can just change their sound a little bit, going from super niche goth metal to more of an 80s metal/rock sound would gain them even more acceptance from mainstream fans. Imagine DC killing it as the second coming of Pat Benatar or Heart 8|8|

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!