Former UPR3 contestant CoolKid accuses (G)I-DLE Soyeon of bullying

• The bullying took place during the recording of the survival TV show 'Unpretty Rapstar 3'. Fortunately cameras were rolling at the moment the event occured therefore all footage of the incident are already available. The diss Soyeon inflicted to CoolKid that day left her traumatized for life, and maybe even for her three next reincarnations if experts are to be believed.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Studies confirmed you'll have more fun spending time with goth traffic wardens than with kpoppers who proved to be the worst bunch of sad pandas known to man.

KTzyVl.jpg

• Scared me...was gonna delete my account and turn off my phone and retire from kpop

Ngl, I thought of this joke because I just saw on twitter something was brewing regarding Soyeon. A netizen said Soyeon once told her something mean. Hopefully it's just crap but yes, I thought I may make a joke out of it.

But same as you, if things keep on going crazy, I'll retire for sure from k-pop. Bar a few people, stupidest crowd I've ever had to deal with.

Studies confirmed you'll have more fun spending time with goth traffic wardens than with kpoppers who proved to be the worst bunch of sad pandas known to man.

KTzyVl.jpg

• Im sure lots of users on this forum already got orgasm just by reading the title but when they opened the thread it was nothing but disappointment lol

lol I didn't even think of that. I'm glad I've been able to waste a minute of their lives then.

KTzyVl.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!