so the soojin accusation is all she said she did

• we don't know, but if the victims have met Soojin and the cube denied it and tried to sue the victim for defamation after knowing their indentity, the victims should have spoke about that they have tried initially to contact Soojin to resolve the issue, but it haven't gone as they have wanted so they had no other choice to disclose her past on social media, maybe record the talk that has happened between themselves & cube as an evidence to back it up,

both sides not giving concrete evidences makes everything messy, sometimes people should be more smarter when they are fighting for justice

true, but thats only if the victim actually tried this, not to mention how would the victim even have her contact info to arrange a meeting? I think sometimes we forget how much control these companies have. Even if this victim went to this kind of meeting, I have no doubt cube would try and get her phone off her etc. The only reason Irenes accuser was able to get that recording was due to her being staff.

But then we see what happens with a smart victim. That stylist had SM by the short and curlies from the get go. Also am I the only one who remembered those rumours with Irene were floating around for a long while fore the stylist came forward. I remember there being someone else who worked on an international shoot or something saying something about a top idol group member and people suspected it was either Irene or Seolhyun.

• The Knetz aren’t on this forum, are they? If you want to fight Knetz, go fight them. Doing the same thing that Knetz are doing, but here on AKP make you hypocritical.

What are you talking about? I'm not calling anyone a bitch or a liar, I haven't even commented on the actress. I'm just correcting you because you said it's not happening..

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

• Exactly. The story is still developing, it's still "she said/she said" at this point. Personally attacking Soojin or the alleged victims and accusing them of things they didn't do won't help AT ALL especially when we don't know the fully story(and we probably never will tbh).

Is it really that hard to stay neutral for some people? Why am I not surprised...this is KPOP.

im just laughing at the ones concluding to who is in the wrong without the full story :pepe-clown-gear:

• More richer and famous with her 100k ista follower?

Its obvious this bitch got butthurt when she saw soojin being the muse of Peripera while nobody was giving a fuck about her Flopping acting career.

And now she is just using these baseless rumors surrounding soojin for sucking clout with her vague lines and billie elish songs, pathetic bitch

The actress might be a nobody to you or most kpop fans but she's way more prominent and famous in Korea.

That being said, your aggressive attitude does not help Soojin

• true, but thats only if the victim actually tried this, not to mention how would the victim even have her contact info to arrange a meeting? I think sometimes we forget how much control these companies have. Even if this victim went to this kind of meeting, I have no doubt cube would try and get her phone off her etc. The only reason Irenes accuser was able to get that recording was due to her being staff.

But then we see what happens with a smart victim. That stylist had SM by the short and curlies from the get go. Also am I the only one who remembered those rumours with Irene were floating around for a long while fore the stylist came forward. I remember there being someone else who worked on an international shoot or something saying something about a top idol group member and people suspected it was either Irene or Seolhyun.

maybe why not doing it now?

victims should demand Soojin to talk privately now to resolve the issue

I'm in love with a monster.

88156431d87a7d8ba2448d4efc8d9accd98c5048.gifv0b430057d42065c65d7f6cf5ebed90bf7d895e83.gifv

• maybe why not doing it now?

victims should demand Soojin to talk privately now to resolve the issue

But by thier identities being known they lose protection. Not only can they be sued even if they are telling the truth, but fans can be insane and relentless. Don't forget months later that stylist who revealed Irene was still getting hate and death threats from her fans DESPITE Irene admitting it and apologising. Fans can find out some insane information. I remember Heechul once mentioning he changed his number because of fans calling and texting him and as he walked out of the phone shop he got a text from a fan saying even if he changes it, they still can contact him. I can imagine that people are looking out for Soojin and if she's seen anywhere the media and fans will be on them trying to find the accusers.

Not to mention, some people may feel safer talking online than in person. It gives a kind of freedom to be honest whilst giving protection.

Even if they meet now what will be the outcome? Sure they may get an apology, but they may doubt the validity of it since she now has alot to loose and needs to protect her image (people still doubt Irenes apology afterall, even after making 3), and cube and Soojin denied the whole thing (again not saying she's really a bully just understanding their potential point of view).

Even if they do it, they get into contact with cube, then cube finds out who they are and unless they manage to record it, cube can release any statement they want about the incident and if they contradict it, cube can spin it and may get enough public sympathy to sue them. (you may have noticed I have minus 0 trust in cube). I remember when the Mina situation was going down, when the 'apology' happened the company made a statement and soon after Mina did too. But she got an insane amount of hate after because though she claimed the apology was bad, people were saying she was doing it for clout and attention and should let it go.

• I feel that if you wanna accuse someone, grab some balls and say it.

Don't hide behind an anonymous name or write shady half-ass stories. You openly tried to tarnish someone else name (whether real or fake) you should be putting yourself in front to fight for what you think is right, not hide behind a phone/computer screen

when the bully's company is threatening legal action and her fans are sending death threats its not that simple

• Yikes, this is what I was worried about

some of yall only believing the negative "witnesses" is real sus

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!