Do you think that G-idle's Miyeon and Loona's Heejin look a like ?

• Do you agree ? 15

1. No (11) 73%
    2. Yes (4) 27%

Whenever I see their post on Ig i get confused wether the post i see belongs so Miyeon or Heejin

Here's a photo comparison between the two

Miyeon

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Heejin

• as it's thread about Heejin soooo

watch this

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• No, I don't think they look alike.

But I do think they have some similar features and a look that seems to be popular among korean fans?

But their overall vibe feels totally different to me.

• How would you describe their vibes?

I can be totally wrong since I don't know that that well, so this is just my impression as of now.

I would say Miyeon is more careful and watches her image more + her voice is really soft and is not too loud. While Heejin seems more outspoken and blunt and her voice is low-pitched. This is what gives them different vibe to me (again, if I knew them better, my impression could've changed)

• No, I don't think they look alike.

But I do think they have some similar features and a look that seems to be popular among korean fans?

But their overall vibe feels totally different to me.

Yeah both of them have the beautiful look that is trendy in Korea and that's why Heejin got a lot of comments in Korean in her fancam from Queendom

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!