For those who are keeping up with Lesserafim debut

• So I only watched one vid of them (the fearless one) almost a week ago? Can't remember but, for those who actually keeping up with their debut what will be their concept? Even tho the fearless song can leads people to think in a more girl crush concept I had a strong feeling that they will go with sexy concept! That is what I am hoping so anyways... Missing a lot this era of kpop... My guess is that they will mix sex with elegant, and will pull up a Something era from Girls Day... that would be a wake up call to me to stand them for sure .... what do you guys think will be their concept?

• The fact that people are desperate for this group with two minors to have a sexy concept is weird to me.

• The fact that people are desperate for this group with two minors to have a sexy concept is weird to me.

well... like I said, I am not keeping up with their debut and did not know that they have two minors, aside from Sakura and the pretty girl from the controversy I did not know who are who or remeber how many members they have... but now that I know I am guessing that their debut will have a more elegant side like Izone?... and people? who are people tho? there is only me here saying this... chill

• well... like I said, I am not keeping up with their debut and did not know that they have two minors, aside from Sakura and the pretty girl from the controversy I did not know who are who or remeber how many members they have... but now that I know I am guessing that their debut will have a more elegant side like Izone?... and people? who are people tho? there is only me here saying this... chill

There have been multiple users on this site begging for this group to have a sexy concept since the very first teaser dropped even when it was revealed they would have two minors.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!