Loona's Chuu is Accused of Bullying

• J*B and Kim Jiwoo (Chuu’s legal name) went around and made kids the outcasts and the reasons were always simply that they just didn’t like them. One day, one of my close friends, A, was made the outcast. I was the only one who would eat and chat with A and I guess Kim Jiwoo didn’t like that so Kim Jiwoo talked to A and made it sound like I was the one that instigated making A the outcast. Afterwards, when I got a grip on things, I was now the outcast. Of course, I also resented A who only listened to Kim Jiwoo and not my side of the story, but I can’t forget how Kim Jiwoo sowed discord between us like she didn’t do anything wrong. Later on, they invited me to a group chat and cursed me out or threatened me, and there was once where they blocked my path when I tried to go home from the school fates and cursed at me. This was after I left the group chat. After this, I couldn’t eat cafeteria food and I was always alone in the classroom during lunch time. Our form teacher asked me what was wrong but I couldn’t say anything back then. I didn’t want to remember the times from then so I pathetically didn’t gather any evidences as well. After some time passed and when year one was about to end, I asked Kim Jiwoo just what she didn’t like about me, and if me being with A was such as huge mistake. Kim Jiwoo said there was that as a reason too, but before that, she also didn’t like me. So when I pressed the matter, Kim Jiwoo said that something had happened previously when I was playing with her and other friends at her house’s carpark that made her feel bad. Kim Jiwoo said that she had to leave and go home early as her mom might worry, and I had responded that her mom seemed to be the type to worry a lot. Kim Jiwoo was offended by this as she felt I was treating her mom as someone that was sensitive and strict. I still remember how taken aback at this I was. Was it such an impolite thing I had said? Which part of it seemed like I meant like her mom was sensitive? I was so flustered that this was the reason I had to spend one year like I was in hell. After that, I became really quiet in personality and when I look back at the rolling papers from year two, they all comment on how quiet I was.

• There just calling out anyone these days. I think China is trying to take down Kpop.

TLDR

• Made kids the outcasts and the reasons were always simply that they just didn’t like them
    • Cursed Op out in a group chat
    • Stole a pen
    • Grabbed Op's hair aggressively and told her it smelled
  • There just calling out anyone these days. I think China is trying to take down Kpop.

TLDR

• Made kids the outcasts and the reasons were always simply that they just didn’t like them
    • Stole a pen

kek really?

i thought it was another harassing/abusing/smoking thing

TLDR

• Stole a pen

what does China have to do with allegation? lol

• Nothing, but I do find it a bit hilarious how we're getting bullying allegations left and right.

beats me...when one person comes out of the woods they all do...

nothing to do except wait and see...

if its false then they should sue their asses

if its true...Chuu will have to bear the consequences i guess whatever they are...

• Wait there were THREE bullying rumors while I was asleep? Jesus :sweatr: I assume Hyunjin's was already proven as false as Mingyu's yesterday since I see no thread on it but what the hell is going on lately. Are people really this bored?

JYP is still looking into the allegations, whereas Pledias has stated Mingyu's are completed false.

I'm too lazy to make a thread about Hyunjin's case lol

• Chuu seems like the cutest person! Of course, people can be different at school. But some of the things being called bullying just sounds like normal immature kids stuff. Of course bullying should be taken seriously, but calling people out for anything bad they did in the past seems a bit off to me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!