The real reason of why victims of bullying started to speak up

• Is here

https://www.straitstimes.com/s…s-suspended-over-bullying

Lee Jae-yeong and Lee Da-yeong, 24, both play for the Heungkuk Life Insurance Pink Spiders, the biggest women's team in the country, and were instrumental in securing South Korea's place at the Tokyo Olympics.

In an online post last week, they were accused of bullying by a person claiming to be a former middle school teammate, who listed 21 allegations including physical violence, stealing money, and threatening with a knife.

At least four other victims endured similar abuse, the person said.

The Lees admitted their "irresponsible behaviour in the past" in an Instagram post and apologised.

They were banned from Tokio Olympics etc.

So I think this might brought a courage to other bullying victims.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by bartkun ().

• Alot of times Bullying stories can get burried easy but with so much attention on it currently its much harder and will spread more so its the perfect time really.

• This dude waited 35 years to confront his bully so I don't get why people say it's unreasonable to wait that much. We don't know the pain or trauma they went through and how long it took them to process and deal with it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!