GOT7 reportedly will come back next month

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Reminder for everyone:

Yup, my faves. In a year they managed to launch 7 solo careers, release or plan multiple solo albums, some solo tours, movies, shows, some became regular radio djs + they arranged all the legal work that was required for their group/subunit names to stay theirs + arranged everything for 7 people from different agencies to make a comeback together.

Remind yourself of that when you speak of GOT7 flopping next time, because they work more and are more passionate about music than all of your faves combined.

• And yes, we all knew they WILL have another comeback as a group, when they CAN. I remember some people were promising to cut off their balls if GOT7 ever manages to have another comeback as a group ^^

• Laughing at the folks who swore up and down this was the end of GOT7!!!

"iT's NoT aS eAsY aS yOu ThInK tO hAvE a CoMeBaCk FrOm DiFfeReNt AgEnCiEs. We'Ll SeE. I bEt ThEiR dOnE fOr."

spongebob.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Just admit you wanted them to disband because you don't like them and GO!!!!

Let us Ahgase be happy in peace.

I never doubted them. If they went out of their way to have all 7 members leave JYP, and JayB as the leader went out of his way to get all of the legal documents and procedures in order, that tells you they aren't just talking out of their ass and saying whatever. They legitimately wanted to be able to stay together.

GOT7 has always said that they love each other. They love GOT7, and yet there are always rumors saying, "Oh don't believe that. They aren't as close as you think. They are just saying what the fans want to hear." Bullshit. Anyone who was actually a fan of GOT7 knew they weren't the type to do that.

Even to this day, there are some people still saying and believing they disbanded despite the fact several members keep adamantly saying they are still together.

But all that matters now is my boys are back, and I am going to enjoy any content they give. Especially now that JayB and Jinyoung's enlistment is right around the corned.

Welcome back boys. We missed you. :pepelove1:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• And yes, we all knew they WILL have another comeback as a group, when they CAN. I remember some people were promising to cut off their balls if GOT7 ever manages to have another comeback as a group ^^

Where are those people now???? :pepe-firing:

JK. Peace ✌️

• Couldn't have said it better!💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

• Is this necessary? ?(

Back to topic.

I'll check their comeback (at least title track), I wonder what music they will release after leaving JYP.

Lol why you're here if you're bothered with that? That was quite obviously sarcastic dig at people that drag them and at people that think their faves are better than the rest.

It's a joke,

chill.

And yes, it was necessary

• I'm here because I saw this topic and decided to read about GOT7 comeback. And while reading I found your remark about other artist that sounds offensive. That's it. I think we all can praise our favorite artist without saying other artists are worse.

But it's up to you how to speak about other artists.

Well I can joke around in GOT7 thread without people telling me how should I act.

I apologize if you were offended for some reason, but that's on you, I never ever spoke badly of any artist whatsoever, you can check all my 20.000 posts here, so my conscience is clear.

• I'm here because I saw this topic and decided to read about GOT7 comeback. And while reading I found your remark about other artist that sounds offensive. That's it. I think we all can praise our favorite artist without saying other artists are worse.

But it's up to you how to speak about other artists.

She would be the last person to take a dig at other artists. She listens and praise a lot of other grps. There was a time where we couldn’t make a thread praising got7 before someone come and say something nasty abt them.

• She would be the last person to take a dig at other artists. She listens and praise a lot of other grps. There was a time where we couldn’t make a thread praising got7 before someone come and say something nasty abt them.

Thank you eli, for understanding, I thought it was clear I was trying to be dramatic with a sassy joke and not being offensive, but I guess not. 2 times I was sassy on akp and both times people were offended immediately, I better give that side of me up ^^

• Interesting,I thought they disbanded?

Why would you think that? Since the day they left JYP they said multiple times they only changed agencies ^^ Will never understand how people even connect that word with them ^^

• She would be the last person to take a dig at other artists. She listens and praise a lot of other grps. There was a time where we couldn’t make a thread praising got7 before someone come and say something nasty abt them.

Really? 😔 I've been active her in akp for over a month only. So far I haven't read any GOT7 hate comments/ thread. Were there many before? pepe-ooh

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wahhh, make an LE Commission in anticipation!

• Really? 😔 I've been active her in akp for over a month only. So far I haven't read any GOT7 hate comments/ thread. Were there many before? pepe-ooh

When it was announced they were leaving jype there was lots of negative comments. Also there were threads talking abt other jyp grps and someone will talk abt go7 in a negative way. ;(

Just because there are only few ahgases here ppl assume got7 is nugu :pepe-slash:

• Ok. I'm not going to check all 20 000 posts, so i believe there were no bad intention in this remark.

The post you quoted was talking to people that like to downplay them (hence why I said: "Remind yourself of that when you speak of GOT7 flopping next time"), that's why I thought it was obvious I'm not downplaying any other artist with it, just reminding people to think about what GOT7 achieved before talking badly of them (which yes, happens very regularly).

I just used the phrase "your faves" since it's something kpop fans like to use to brag about their faves, but I used it in a braggy/silly/joking king of way (at least that was intention).

• When it was announced they were leaving jype there was lots of negative comments. Also there were threads talking abt other jyp grps and someone will talk abt go7 in a negative way. ;(

Just because there are only few ahgases here ppl assume got7 is nugu :pepe-slash:

Glad those days are gone and they were proven wrong. 'coz GOT7 is here to stay. :send-love-bunny: Brighter days are coming. 💚

• Wahhh, make an LE Commission in anticipation!

Omg Vesss, prepararing to make us BROKE once again :teeheek:

You know we'll farm like crazy :teeheek: :pepelove2:

• When it was announced they were leaving jype there was lots of negative comments. Also there were threads talking abt other jyp grps and someone will talk abt go7 in a negative way. ;(

Even now usually when they're mentioned somewhere is with negative connotations.

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!