Which girlgroup has the best bsides?

• My vote goes to Nine Muses but miss A, f(x), Red Velvet (and most SM groups for that matter) are strong contenders.

Sweetune really did know what to do with Nine Muses.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i know yall are tired of me but loona

im going to present proofs but yall wont even watch lol

anyways here goes

colors

External Content www.youtube.com

satellite

number 1

seesaw

dance on my own

star

where you at

stylish

perfect love

oh yes i am

universe

rosy

fall again

wow

and many more there's literally too much to list lol

there's a reason this one particular creator is creating line distribution and lyrics for all loona's bsides

their bsides are really diverse, as expected from the queens

• Their bsides are so good :pepemusic::pepemusic:

• My faves...

And by that I mean Twice, DC and RV for starters.

I can educate you on AOA or Apink B-sides later.

You don't need to educate me bc I absolutely love AOA and Apink b-sides. They slay.

Red Velvet, f(x), Stellar, Woo!ah!, Blackpink, Loona and Pixy.

How could I forget about Stellar and Pixy??

• Insert faves here

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!