So have you ever been bullied?

• Does an workplace story count?

I can't sadly delve into too much detail on that one yet because NDA but I was bullied like crazy by their fans I still get harassing messages on my anon Q&A profiles that I have up for fans of my youtube, artwork and cosplay. I left the company years ago and they still feel the need to attack me. People seriously need hobbies :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Alex_Murphy I’m sorry if you were offended that was not my intention, but I wasn’t judging her skin color or saying her race is disgusting or putrid now was I? I was just saying that from all the things I’ve seen online and in real life with no intent to harm anyone calm down Jamal now will ya goshdamn

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

Edited once, last by QiongqiongHua ().

• Alex_Murphy I’m sorry if you were offended that was not my intention, but I wasn’t judging her skin color or saying her race is disgusting or putrid now was I? I was just saying that from all the things I’ve seen online and in real life with no intent to harm anyone calm down Jamal now will ya goshdamn

I'm not offended, I'm just calling out your BS. You're using a unflattering racial stereotype which isn't even relevant to the story you're telling. You can remove all references to caucasian, you story still the same. So why did you do it if not for shaming? "I've seen online" lol what a great justification. Maybe you saw online that Jews were greedy too? So I guess it's ok.

In number theory, a perfect number is a positive integer that is equal to the sum of its positive divisors, excluding the number itself. For instance, 6 has divisors 1, 2 and 3 (excluding itself), and 1 + 2 + 3 = 6, so 6 is a perfect number.

• I've been bullied since I was 8 years old. I was beaten practically every day, they pulled my hair, stole and ruined my school supplies, threw garbage at me, broke my glasses, spit in my face.

In addition to the daily offenses ("if I were you I would kill myself", "when you look at yourself in the mirror you are not disgusted?" Etc ...)

They even tried to kill me (they wanted to hang me so I could "die")

The worst thing is that the teachers pretend that they are not seeing. What hurt me the most was when my dad said "bullying was normal" and my mom said "maybe there's something wrong with you"

My parents didn't try to change schools because they didn't want me to go to a school far away and told me to just ignore the bullies

It is very easy for some people to say that if they were bullied "they would do this or that" or saying "bullying is normal", you don't know what it is like so don't come and say that my feelings are invalid

I'm not an English speaker, so forgive me for mistakes

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

• What the hell??? I'm so sorry you had to go through this and met so many shitty people in your life. You never deserved it. I can imagine the feeling of despair you probably felt. I've also been in a situation where I had no one to turn to. I think not many people can relate, which is why they say it's simple to get out of the cycle. I hope you are strong and happy now. That's the best revenge you can get on everyone who did you wrong.

• Never true bullying. Just normal kid stuff (getting teased for this or that). I really feel bad for others who've experienced trauma from real bullying, the kind that leaves lifelong scars. </3

• I was bullied horrifically. It was mostly verbal and from other girls. I’d be lying if I said it had had no effect.

It was mostly verbal, but there were a couple of really bad physical moments, like when I was picked up and hurled into a bag rack and bags and books thrown on me etc.

What I most know in my old, haggy, and wise years is that I may have been copping it from some people, but they were getting that pressure from other people. Teenagers are mostly terrible - we all go through it in one way or another. I’m now quite close to some people who really verbally bullied me.

• I had a kid egg me on for no reason at church, both of us were kinda new there. He was getting stupider as time goes. Eventually I just retaliated and we solved our differences afterwards.

In the workplace, I guess I rubbed new manager the wrong way and he started to pick on me for horrible hours and tasks. I filed a complaint and HR did jack shit and I just quit. I was already thinking about quitting, having an abusive asshole was just the incentive.

• No never, i have a very strong personality

the first line

No Never...reminds me so much of Jisoo at knowing brothers with your dp as well

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

at 2m2sec lol

• All the time, by the government

THE DAMNED GOVERNMENT

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My inspiration

• Back in middle school.

A girl in my year really hated me which, according to her, was because I was too nice and too polite. She said it annoyed her, and made her want to punch me. The latter being something she thankfully never actually did.

She did however steal things from other students and placed them in my bag or the pocket of my jacket, trying to get me in trouble. She and her friends also regularly made fun of me for not being able to afford clothes from popular brands and ridiculed me for being pale, telling me I probably had cancer and that I'd die soon.

It was pretty awful, but in retrospect I think she must've had serious issues of her own. That kind of behaviour isn't normal.

• Nope.

I doubt I would be a good bully victim or any fun to abuse. People would either get "are you stupid?" looks from me or a fist right into their face lol

Although I must say that back in kindergarten none of the kids played with me because I was the weird one, but I would not call it bullying because at that time I genuinely didnt want to have anything to do with those hoes myself. I was more grateful for getting all the toys for myself xD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!