So have you ever been bullied?

• In middle school, back when I was around 12-13 I think, I experienced something that could be labeled as mild bullying. I had a classmate that I befriended. He was way taller and stronger than I was. As we were playing and because we were boys, it used to become physical. And at some point, he began to submit me physically with a keylock or something, asking me with a loud villain-like voice: WHO'S YOUR MASTER? Which I had to reply he was my master for him to release his grip. At first I just saw it as kids game. Plus, I didn't want to make a fuss about it. But I got annoyed by it as it was not a one-time occurence and was becoming more frequent.

So basically I told him I had enough, that it was not funny anymore. And he stopped. We remained friends.

What would have happened if I didn't stand for myself at some point? I don't know. But that's the lesson I took from it. Most of the time, people, kids especially, don't realize how the others perceive what they say and what they do.

• pls why are you posting so much?? :angryr:

whatever more akorns for me

anyway so yea when I was in like second grade when school was over the students who rode the bus home would go sit in a line in the library. Every day this girl would sit behind me with her friend. It all started when I saw just sitting there minding my business and I get bored easily so I like to look around even in places i'm familiar with. I looked back for a split second and told me to not look at her cause i'm ugly :pepe-comfy: and that kept happening so i quickly learned to look forward. She'd poke me on my back and laugh at me. One weekend she came over, at the time my mom was poor and she couldn't afford her own house so we were living her ex bfs brother's house. Anyway they had a big family and turned out she was related to them. Long before she came over I told my mom a girl at my school was bullying me. So when she came I told my mom that was the girl she told her exs brother and he yelled at her. She starting crying and ran home. Needless to say she never messed with me after that.

I have more stories i'm sure but like due to a lot of unfortunate trauma I can't remember a lot of my childhood. I remember people being mean to me but not really a constant bullying situation. But yea that's all i can remember

• For 10 years at the school without any break and then couple cases in a highschool and an uni. Mostly verbal abuse but a little bit physical too. I usually heard comments about my appearance, voice, sexuality, death threats, lies, rumors... also were discriminated. My friends turned againts me... and it wasnt just one group. It was groups of students that i didnt even know but they were all over me. Teachers "tried" but it just made things worst

• interesting story my friend...

• no, but in first grade i would shove kids for their cheesestrings :angryr:

bro i remember apologizing to this one girl for that and she was like tf i don't remember you 🗿🗿🗿

the ultimate form of bullying, you scoundrel

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah between the ages of 4 and 8... The only thing that still sticks with me for then is I tend to hid my intelligence a lot..

Cause thats what I was picked on for.

Although hiding it works in my favour alot, especially if I need to get inside someone's head lol

giphy.gif
    *Shawol* VK Lover

• No. I was a taller and stockier kid back in my school days (little did I know, I would stop growing after high school ) so I didn't experience any and I was an overachiever, always in the first section and it helped ward off any unnecessary attention. We had a different school dynamic way back then.

Got bullied at work though by the site manager. I wasn't part of his inner circle. Stupid office politics. None of us old timers were and he somehow got it in his head that we are the enemy as we he sees us as part of the old regime and still loyal to the old site manager. Rustled his jimmies because he knew he needed us and can't fire us as we know the projects more than his lackeys. His mistake was not accounting that none of the admin staff liked him and his posse as well. The first sign there were problems with the book (they were using company funds for personal stuff like throwing a birthday party in a rented yacht), we conspired and reported them to corporate. He was let go within the month after audit. His stooges each resigned thereafter. I resigned before everything blew up as I had enough of the toxicity and was planning to do so for a long time anyway.

• I've been bullied for the color of my skin

And in 1st grade, there was this girl who would pinch me and I was scared to tell on her because she said she would ruin my life if I did. I should've and I let her control my life and she did in secret. She would bully me in private, away from other students, away from teachers, and whenever I went to her house, away from her parents. She would pinch me until I bled and it wasn't until someone saw and told the teacher. My parents were super mad that I didn't tell them earlier but I was so trapped by fear. And remember, all this was happening when I was 6-7 years old, so I probably didn't know any better. She only got grounded for a week which I still think wasn't enough and I moved after that year so I never saw her again. I forgive her now because that was almost 9 years ago but I had those scars up until 5th grade. Really depressing story.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• No. I was a taller and stockier kid back in my school days (little did I know, I would stop growing after high school ) so I didn't experience any and I was an overachiever, always in the first section and it helped ward off any unnecessary attention. We had a different school dynamic way back then.

Got bullied at work though by the site manager. I wasn't part of his inner circle. Stupid office politics. None of us old timers were and he somehow got it in his head that we are the enemy as we he sees us as part of the old regime and still loyal to the old site manager. Rustled his jimmies because he knew he needed us and can't fire us as we know the projects more than his lackeys. His mistake was not accounting that none of the admin staff liked him and his posse as well. The first sign there were problems with the book (they were using company funds for personal stuff like throwing a birthday party in a rented yacht), we conspired and reported them to corporate. He was let go within the month after audit. His stooges each resigned thereafter. I resigned before everything blew up as I had enough of the toxicity and was planning to do so for a long time anyway.

for some reason this sounds like a prorevenge reddit story lol

• Luckily I never was. At most I do remember the typical kid in school who thought he was cool and tried to start shit with everyone, but I told him to fuck off and he stopped.

Most of these school bullies are scared bitches that will back off when called out, the problem is a lot of people dont have voice to stand up

• Had a guy obsessed in trying to annoy and say mean words to me for no reason when I was in middle school. He was way bigger than me and a guy, so trying to solve it with violence would only make it worse. Fortunately he never touched me. But it reached a point where I started to avoid anywhere he was and getting anxious whenever he was near. Fortunately after I moved to another school things were a lot better, but the anxiety stayed a little longer. Felt like other people would do the same even if they didn't.

I actually met this guy years later and it was so awkward, I pretended I never met him before and so did he.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• for some reason this sounds like a prorevenge reddit story lol

Please, I have the receipts. I could even link you to the LinkedIn accounts of all parties involved and even search the group list we have shared to validate my bullshit.

• Please, I have the receipts. I could even link you to the LinkedIn accounts of all parties involved and even search the group list we have shared to validate my bullshit.

I'm not saying you're lying I believe you lol

I'm just saying it sounds like one of those stories - nothing sinister in my words

• not really.

but there was this guy in my class when i was young who kept irritating me in every lesson and his friends supported him. i fought back with him both of us were so savage, its a hilarious memory rather than sad lol.

• The first time I was bullied was at tennis camp. I was younger than a lot of the students their and the older girls didn’t like me.

They cut the shoelaces from my shoes and they made rumors about me to the coach at the camp. I left the camp because I didn’t want to be there with them.

The next time was at school. I was friends with this one girl and we were on a sports team together. She basically made all the girls hate me, called me a witch behind my back and at one point, to my face and then stole some of my money. I told the older girls in the team and they sided with me but the girl still really dislikes me.

A month ago, when we were in sports class, we were forced to be partners and she kept on ‘accidentally’ throwing the ball far far away so I would have to run for ages to get it.

She also purposefully joined all the sports events to throw me off my game because she knows I’m annoyed by her and I have anxiety.

• Only attempts at being bullied. Grew up among a bunch friends that didn't let bullying effect us.

We could sense the attempts were weak sauce.

Story a bunch of us went rafting. Four of us in one raft met a guy waiting in the middle of the River. When we were close the guy rushes over wielding a knife. He shouts at us to give him our money. I just replied "give me a break". It surprised the guy and the three other guys in the raft. We slowly drifted past the guy and enjoyed the rest of the Day. I saw the situation as one guy against four whom had their own pocket knives.

Another story a prolific school bully tries his act on me. I start going after him while he kept an escape distance. He made a fool of himself taunting while running away in front of students in the halls between classes.

• Yeah. When I was like in 7th grade this girl from my science class always kept saying chingchangchong to me everyday like nonstop and I hated it but I just ignored it cuz I wasn’t tryna cause a scene so I never talked back to her I just ignored her, but one day I just completely lost it and I started throwing hands and that beitch was getting popped (be aware that this uglyazz was overweight, short and stubby so it was pretty easy to pop her since she was like the height of my rib cage and had the strength of a snail) But anyways we both ended up getting after school detention I told the principal what the girl was doing to me and she got suspended but I didn’t HAHA BEITCH so moral of the story is be nice and you won’t get popped it’s that simple.

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

Edited once, last by QiongqiongHua ().

• Does an workplace story count?

I can't sadly delve into too much detail on that one yet because NDA but I was bullied like crazy by their fans I still get harassing messages on my anon Q&A profiles that I have up for fans of my youtube, artwork and cosplay. I left the company years ago and they still feel the need to attack me. People seriously need hobbies :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Alex_Murphy I’m sorry if you were offended that was not my intention, but I wasn’t judging her skin color or saying her race is disgusting or putrid now was I? I was just saying that from all the things I’ve seen online and in real life with no intent to harm anyone calm down Jamal now will ya goshdamn

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

Edited once, last by QiongqiongHua ().

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!