Ask a Staff Member Thread

• Can you please clean up this thread of harassment, ganging up, calling out and bullying. OP is also filled with misinformation. Dynamite has 200 days, regardless whether some users think including features shoudnt be noted.

Look at this lovely example out of many:

According to your modding practice it should be against the rules, unless harassing is only fine if its done by blinks?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by myaza ().

• I think you forgot to mention that you literally ask the OP to put featuring on a song that is not to begin with.

Fought with blinks and continued to push the lie you started

It's a collaboration, you let it on so we argued with you. period

Please dont continue the fight here. The threads OP is incorrect, blinks attacked me with personal insults because they think their opinions are facts, while I was not fighting. Correcting facts is not fighting, starting with personal insults is.

Also, it would be nice to notice how blinks even stalk their victims in the Ask a Mod thread.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• myaza  BloomingPink

Guys, we heard you. We're convening. The thread is a mess, yes, but this whole thing could've been completely avoided if cooler heads prevailed. Harassment isn't fine regardless of what fandom you are. I've seen the reports and I'll get back to you.

This could probably have been avoided and the discussion could have remained civil, if some people received actual warnings when they harass users. This is far from the first time this happens, by the same users. It only escalates, because any rules about insulting and harassing users are not enforced.

• This could probably have been avoided and the discussion could have remained civil, if some people received actual warnings when they harass users. This is far from the first time this happens, by the same users. It only escalates, because any rules about insulting and harassing users are not enforced.

I can't speak for each and every incidents that supposed to have happened prior. What I'm trying to sort right now is what would be the best course of action for the thread in question. Sort that one out where it be equitable to all parties involved as well as let the conversation continue without further problems.

• I can't speak for each and every incidents that supposed to have happened prior. What I'm trying to sort right now is what would be the best course of action for the thread in question. Sort that one out where it be equitable to all parties involved as well as let the conversation continue without further problems.

There is no point in conversation, considering its a thread with incorrect OP about data that will be different couple of days or months from now. Theres no reason to not close it, the thread is toxic from 1st page.

• There is no point in conversation, considering its a thread with incorrect OP about data that will be different couple of days or months from now. Theres no reason to not close it, the thread is toxic from 1st page.

If it becomes different in the immediate future then it's by no means the fault of the current one. You can't work with future data unless you are forecasting but that's too much in the weeds. I mean I get what you are trying to say but I kinda have to respectfully disagree if that would be the point of contention. I agree however that the thread was aggressive from the first page onwards but it's no fault of the original post but the reaction from the people it garnered. Like I said, that could have been discussed with more civility.

• it's been some minutes and suddenly I can't see anymore the numbers and post count, before the font was black but now everything is written with a white font and I can't properly read.

I never had this problem with retro theme

I fixed this about half an hour ago, please double check to see if it is fixed on your end, but it should be!

STEP Let Butter melt your 💟 STEP Stan BTS STEP Visit bulletproof for fun & akorns!

760.gif

• why am i not getting any akorns when i post in the arcade threads?

Hi the arcade section doesnt give any akorns, only if you win one of the games you get 5.

We done this so people wouldnt use the counting games and other games to earn akorns but they still count towards post count an trophy points

You know I just can't stop it when my heart sky rockets for you
    2ea319bd63705a25c50232df2ae317d871d3ad36.gifv d1ef5d384b1910b5a37c49c48b1b0c82fd7573ed.gifv 1f0bd7c83dbb180bdf5e7b6f561bb556fa21671f.gifv

• Hi the arcade section doesnt give any akorns, only if you win one of the games you get 5.

We done this so people wouldnt use the counting games and other games to earn akorns but they still count towards post count an trophy points

:pepecry:

𓆩 𓆪 * my moon's in leo, my cancer is sun*𓆩 𓆪

00ff43447b7147a07b98ac7f3b2a6daabd8d7bba.gifv 8f6e53b1889f68c2145e6a4b9b6317c0b9329d07.gifv

• is it allowed to make personal threads here.?Like a thread called Haolat's Music of the day Thread.

If it is allowed what subforum can I create such a thread?

♫♪♪ All that money, the money is the motive ♫♪♪

♫♪♪ All that money, the money she be foldin' ♫♪♪

♫♪♪ Girl put in work, girl put in work ♫♪♪

♫♪♪ Haolat put in work, Haolat put in work  ♫♪♪

MLy0cUm.pngRUABPb5.pngiNr483Y.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!