Ask a Staff Member Thread

• Not a question but just wanted to say how much I LOVE these new badge events <3

It's so unique and clever to have them be a new set different from the 1st edition so we can still show off the 1st edition ones we bought <3

JUST SAYING YA'LL ARE AMAZING <3

ƚɯιƈҽ ƚ-αɾα ƈԋαɳɱιɳα ʅαƈƙριɳƙ ʂɳʂԃ ιƚȥ ɾҽԃʋҽʅʋҽƚ σԋɱɠιɾʅ αҽʂρα

• Not a question but just wanted to say how much I LOVE these new badge events <3

It's so unique and clever to have them be a new set different from the 1st edition so we can still show off the 1st edition ones we bought <3

Can't take credit - all ripia 's idea. All hail!!!

• Can't take credit - all ripia 's idea. All hail!!!

Actually you had the idea firstly i just built on it!!! in a very extra way.

Not a question but just wanted to say how much I LOVE these new badge events <3

NOO thank YOU for making so many badges! where would we be without your help? I'd be forced to make badges that nobody would like!

• is there a way to auto adjust the font color, if I use a dark style like blackout and someone posts in black colored font? Its just impossible to read :cryc:

I'm not sure what at the moment. I'd try targeting it with CSS but, it's just a span style... We've had this issue for a long time. People don't seem to realize there are many different background colors

• is there a way to auto adjust the font color, if I use a dark style like blackout and someone posts in black colored font? Its just impossible to read :cryc:

you can select the text to read

I just click and drag to highlight the dark text when I want to read it.

Another thing you can do, as a courtesy to others, is if you copy/paste text from another site or a google search, make sure to remove the color of it before posting. This will remove the issue for others trying to read it.

I can feel a real connection, a supernatural attraction

• I'm not sure what at the moment. I'd try targeting it with CSS but, it's just a span style... We've had this issue for a long time. People don't seem to realize there are many different background colors

but targeting it with some kind of css rule should work, no? the problem is probably you had to define it for a bunch of colors.. but I guess if you cover the default ones from the color platette it should fix it for the most part

you can select the text to read

I know I know.. but its still annoying :nervousk:

• but targeting it with some kind of css rule should work, no? the problem is probably you had to define it for a bunch of colors.. but I guess if you cover the default ones from the color platette it should fix it for the most part

I know I know.. but its still annoying :nervousk:

It's extremely fragile cause people can actually go in and put any hex they want in. And it won't help with copy pasted gradient code users seem so fond of. I considered doing it for the colors just in our picker, but had more pressing issues on my plate at the time. Maybe I will now.

• It's extremely fragile cause people can actually go in and put any hex they want in. And it won't help with copy pasted gradient code users seem so fond of. I considered doing it for the colors just in our picker, but had more pressing issues on my plate at the time. Maybe I will now.

I see.. thats really hard to control then.

the only other option would be to give uses the option to turn off coloring in general.. so ignore the span color tag at all times..

• I see.. thats really hard to control then.

the only other option would be to give uses the option to turn off coloring in general.. so ignore the span color tag at all times..

Damn, I actually rally like that idea, but let me think about how to implement it.

• what exactly are custom badges? I try to find a thread which explains it but nothing...

either I'm too stupid to find it or if not could someone explain it to me?

ᗷᒪᗩᑕKᑭIᑎK Iᑎ YOᑌᖇ ᗩᖇEᗩ

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎ ℓαℓιѕα мαησвαη ⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

giphy.gif 81d51d1cb10d64fa62ffb629f7c7925c.gif

• what exactly are custom badges? I try to find a thread which explains it but nothing...

either I'm too stupid to find it or if not could someone explain it to me?

Custom badge is a badge of your choice..

For example my jisoo badge here is custom made for me.

So... if you wanted for example a whistle - bp concept badge we can do that or something.

• Custom badge is a badge of your choice..

For example my jisoo badge here is custom made for me.

So... if you wanted for example a whistle - bp concept badge we can do that or something.

oh, that's sounds super cool.

and how much does it cost?

ᗷᒪᗩᑕKᑭIᑎK Iᑎ YOᑌᖇ ᗩᖇEᗩ

• You can only get it with yearly allkill...

A deal we ran last month. Its not available anymore but.. ig you could get it and hustle it off me ^^

my timing is the best :pepe-sad:
    ohhhhh.... :pepe-devil: then, come on. tell me what I have to do for it. :pepe-cut:

:starec:

ᗷᒪᗩᑕKᑭIᑎK Iᑎ YOᑌᖇ ᗩᖇEᗩ

• IDK whats going on :(

No mather what I do AKP seems to do the freak it wants sometimes and its annoying

Today I posted a message, just text in it and it took 4 minutes to even finish

Later as I wanted to switch between the emoji to pick pepe it shows "loading" for no joke also 4 minutes and than it took this post 2 minutes to finish posting :(

IDK whats going on because literally all other website work fine on my computer so it must be something with you and that sucks because first it was just posts with links in it and now AKP seems to make this everywhere and it's annoying when you have to wait and wait and wait

• I honestly don't think it's us. I have never experienced this site being slow outside of the DDoS attacks. Those attacks do come and go though, so I can't can't say one wasn't happening while you tried to visit. But if the problem is consistent... I'd try clearing my cache. Whatever got picked up to cause this slowness seems to be sticking with you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!