Ask a Staff Member Thread

• Can a mod pls help or explain why it's not just letting me update this list;

Whenever I try to update the user, even with clicking when a suggestion pops up, it doesn't save that, it just keeps the old version of the profile which is a broken link

ie i try to update myself with thighssavelives , but it won't update

• Ooh you provide information about an idol or group and stuff and just make sure there isn't one of the same topic already made (like there is a Twice one and you can't make a new Twice one on the same thing)

Thank you so much! :pepelove2:

Like a strawberry, you have a lot of freckles ♡

2b096e3387847be2b73d4a97eff9adc84bdebc36.gifv3b3a9d059a19e9a7a59497930584abff3dcc0e97.gifvf95e386315c6e544beafc3f2d5996646c97d2765.gifv

• can i know why you are all letting trolls active on the forum when they are making troll thread, and bait thread etc....

meanwhile you are all banning users at the moment they are disagreeing with you '-'

there's no rules who say that people can't disagreeing with staff in the forum

also threaten people to ban them for post who aren't even violating the rules of the forum that johnny write is a kind of abuse power

+ limiting freedom of speech and not letting people freely disagree and report the very "bias" behaviour of some of mods and ban them at the moment they do it is an abuse of power, you can't stop people to talk if they want to highlight things who aren't working well on the forum

• Can a mod pls help or explain why it's not just letting me update this list;

Whenever I try to update the user, even with clicking when a suggestion pops up, it doesn't save that, it just keeps the old version of the profile which is a broken link

ie i try to update myself with thighssavelives , but it won't update

I suggest making a new one with the same users and @ing them...because it takes me to the main page most likely because they were links from the classic akp that's not accessible to us anymore.

🐰⭐ When I'm loving you, I'm always satisfied | Happy Birthday Unnie~ ⭐🐰

original.gif

• Its not a permanent ban only 3 days, and also there is more to the story, but we cant disclose that.

• Its not a permanent ban only 3 days, and also there is more to the story, but we cant disclose that.

not only this

but he also threaten me to give me a WP for posting in a old thread

when there's 0 rules in allkpop rules who say that we aren't autorize to do this

Meanwhile he's getting rid of the WP for people who got a WP for calling user dumbasses etc....

this mods is making is own unwritten rules

and he's very biased about users

and i'm sorry but i can't stand seeing people abusing of their power to make their own rules

• Well warnings are left at the moderators discretion.

Bringing back old threads to start fanwars can be included in the inciting fanwars rule.

You didnt receive a harsh punishment but we hope users wont do that.

Bringing back old threads to start fanwars can be included in the inciting fanwars rule.

commenting in an old thread to say to someone that they were wrong isn't starting a fanwars '-'

• but he also threaten me to give me a WP for posting in a old thread

when there's 0 rules in allkpop rules who say that we aren't autorize to do this

commenting in an old thread to say to someone that they were wrong isn't starting a fanwars '-'

We are constantly changing things around in an attempt to find the best path that balances the multitude of views here while maintaining a good atmosphere for all users as well as lively discussion. Unfortunately, there will be bumps in the road while we do so. While there were fanwar threads made and allowed to continue during a period before the recent inciting rule, as ripia said, bringing them back now while knowing it may restart said fanwar is against the rules. Apologies if that is not clear. We will be expanding on the inciting rule so that is clear in the future. Thanks for the feedback.

• I think it's overall a good thing that fanwar/flamewar baiting and inciting threads are getting closed - and if that means that resurrected baiting threads or resurrected threads with the intention to bait/mock/call out other posters get closed too, well, that makes sense.

But I get the feeling that this isn't quite working yet: some threads that get resurrected with baiting/mocking/calling-out-other-posters purposes get closed and some almost instantly, while others remain open for a day and more and are still open and active.

Even when the open resurrected threads have been resurrected for the exact same purposes as the closed threads and are even being used for the exact same purposes, only for different groups.

So I can see how people find it unfair if some resurrected bait-purpose threads get closed, while others remain open all the time solely because it's about another group or because it's another poster (than for example SooYoung ) who resurrected it.

• Please report these threads

• Just asking cause this has been bugging me. I know that it's not allowed to bring twitter drama on forums (not that it hasn't been done numerous times before and led to fanwars), and it's good that threads are being closed. But I don't understand why my thread was deleted under 5 minutes of posting while the others were just closed.

I understand I didn't censor trigger words and my language was a bit angry but I did not bash any users, and my thread actually had a proper timeline and posts of whatever had gone down and was informative on the issue. So why was my thread straight up deleted while the others made mostly by trolls or with no information whatsoever just closed?

Also would like to know which mod deleted it.

• Just asking cause this has been bugging me. I know that it's not allowed to bring twitter drama on forums (not that it hasn't been done numerous times before and led to fanwars), and it's good that threads are being closed. But I don't understand why my thread was deleted under 5 minutes of posting while the others were just closed.

I understand I didn't censor trigger words and my language was a bit angry but I did not bash any users, and my thread actually had a proper timeline and posts of whatever had gone down and was informative on the issue. So why was my thread straight up deleted while the others made mostly by trolls or with no information whatsoever just closed?

I'm not a mod, but the type of hateful and negative content within the twitter links that were posted is not allowed on the forum. As for the other threads being closed, I am not sure.

Edit: You said that your post was informative but the troll's posts were not. It was probably due to the content/information you provided whereas the trolls provided nothing but didn't have context(?)

Pinky is right here. the twitter drama is not allowed, and I'd have to look at the context to see exactly why.

Some mods delete rather than close, and it depends on who it is and severity of what is posted. What was the title of your thread? I can look into it and try to give you a concrete answer. I am not the mod who closed it, btw. I'm unsure of what happened as I was sleeping at the time.

yeah but then what are doing all the mods with users like teshub, seulgiabs, jenchu etc... who are well know trolls trying to create drama and fanwars (and don't tell me that it's because people never report their content because i know they do it)

but weirdly it's users who never do this kind of thread who get ban and this type of users are still here making this type of thread

so i'm sorry but i find this whole " fanwars is forbidden" very biased as a rules when you see that all the users creating this thread inciting to fanwars are still here , never been ban and are still making thread to incite fanwars

+ I don't see how bringing old threads is starting a fanwars '-'

it's not like people who commented in this thread said " oh these others groups are shit and my favs did way better now " this is inciting fanwars

but most people were commenting things like " this thread aged like milk " , " you were wrong " none of these comments are inciting to fanwars

Its not a permanent ban only 3 days, and also there is more to the story, but we cant disclose that.

Well warnings are left at the moderators discretion

and honestly this sounds sus because it sounds like mods can do whatever they want without having anything to justify and always hide behind the " we can't disclose that" when users ask for more information for the ban of other users

it just making it sound like some mods ban without any reasons and use this argument to not disclose the fact that they ban sometimes without any reasons

just like in the case of Knew-aespa, i know her post history and the whole story

and i don't see how people can see acceptable the fact that a user (i'm going to use the same words than this mods) " share the same punishment" than another user just because this user is disagreeing with him

and i never complain about how mods manage the forum because i thought they were doing a rlly great job but this situation doesn't sit right with me

to see a mod abusing of his power because he can't handle the fact that some user are disagreeing with him so the first thing he do is to ban them '-'

Hey, so I've just comeback on today and having read how everything happened, I do think it's very unfair and I think people have called it out for exactly what it is. As far as I can read, nothing majorly disrespectful was said by WatchingAll and especially Knew-aespa, not during that thread or even in here to warrant them a 3 day ban, that's ridiculous

:peperain:

aespa edit | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespa jimin | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiridolady.tumblr.com - TumbexAespa gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• and i'll even confirm that this mod is abusing his power when you see that he give WP to people for disagreeing with them or threatening people to give them a WP for posting comment who aren't shady or inciting to fanwars on an old forum based on a rules who never appear in AKP rules

meanwhile for other users he get rid of their WP when these peoples called others users dumbasses etc.... when it's clearly write in the rules of the forum that this kind of comment are forbidden

don't tell me that there isn't any double standard here '-'

Aespa is coming back More savage than Ever !!!!!

39f8503ddf1fc9799e174dc2d51190515902781c.jpg d8d1ad45d30a75064e77a7c376a1ec2d3356862a.jpg

• Hey, so I've just comeback on today and having read how everything happened, I do think it's very unfair and I think people have called it out for exactly what it is. As far as I can read, nothing majorly disrespectful was said by WatchingAll and especially Knew-aespa, not during that thread or even in here to warrant them a 3 day ban, that's ridiculous

:peperain:

and i'll even confirm that this mod is abusing his power when you see that he give WP to people for disagreeing with them or threatening people to give them a WP for posting comment who aren't shady or inciting to fanwars on an old forum

meanwhile for other users he get rid of their WP when these peoples called others users dumbasses etc....

don't tell me that there isn't any double standard here

they broke a forum rule, one that we arent disclosed to tell others, it's not even relevant to the posts but thats why it was brought to our attention.

• I'm not a mod, but the type of hateful and negative content within the twitter links that were posted is not allowed on the forum. As for the other threads being closed, I am not sure.

Edit: You said that your post was informative but the troll's posts were not. It was probably due to the content/information you provided whereas the trolls provided nothing but didn't have context(?)

Like I said above, the twitter posts I posted had a lot hateful and triggering content (stuff that was said and went down in twitter spaces) and I understand why it goes against akp rules. Sorry for not putting it in spoilers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!