what’s your fashion style?

• basic? sophisticated? grunge? classy? or that depressed bitch who’s barely making it through look?

I’m trying to develop my own look and so far it’s borderline mainstream kfashion and basic, so i’d like to see what kind of fits you guys wear. :merongk:

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• y2k fashion i'm more of a girly girl

went through my emo not like other girls phase like two years ago... never again.

omg. CHILLS. LITERAL. HORROR. That’s bringing me back to my year 4 days, absolute nightmare. Black clothes, dark clothes, no dresses, no-i’m-not-like-other-girls...that’s trauma right there :cryingr:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• what i personally wear right now?

super casual preferrably sleek looking stuff

what i wanna wear once i get out of college and get a job and have money to buy specific clothes for my taste?

very dark mix of street/emo/grunge

always been into that stuff

even the unique hairstyles

• oooh, it sounds so cool...like the ABG sort of vibe? Or like alt?

• oooh, it sounds so cool...like the ABG sort of vibe? Or like alt?

im a boy so no abg lol

maybe more alt-ish yeah

inspired by cyberpunk

basically experimental and dark stuff

dress to stand out, not just to impress ideology

sadly it takes some good money so yeah its one for the future

• yeah no that’s true though, if you don’t dress it right you look so tacky. One of my old friend’s dad has that emo style (dyed blue hair, eyeliner, painted black nails, ripped black jeans, edgy shirts and chains everywhere...the whole shabang) and by god, i’m sorry to say, it’s not the fashionable kind...

• yeah no that’s true though, if you don’t dress it right you look so tacky. One of my old friend’s dad has that emo style (dyed blue hair, eyeliner, painted black nails, ripped black jeans, edgy shirts and chains everywhere...the whole shabang) and by god, i’m sorry to say, it’s not the fashionable kind...

i was talking about clothes though

im strictly against makeup ( on myself at least )

• i was talking about clothes though

im strictly against makeup ( on myself at least )

i’m sorry but i am not a fan of intense make up, seeing him wear it actually kind of scared me so i am breathing a HUGE sigh of relief..

if you want an example of my ideal style :

hope you get what i mean now

it also goes well with my body type so...why not

really expensive and high maintainence though, so cant really do this stuff till i get a good job soon

• oh that’s so stylish! And looks much better than what i had been thinking aha...i can see what you mean by expensive and high maintenance ;(

• oh that’s so stylish! And looks much better than what i had been thinking aha...i can see what you mean by expensive and high maintenance ;(

uh huh

emo fashion is actually great and you can see its influence a ton on high fashion

its just that people always associate the "look" with the cringey teenage phase

while in real life, a lot of people who dress up dark and cold are actually really chill and mature people

an yeah its super high maintainence so rn its just the look I am aiming to reach in the near future

for now, I like to keep it simple, like the "effortless" look

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!