Alternative/Translated or Original names of K-pop Songs

• . . . The reason why I made this thread / discussion is because of NCT 127 well like the Neo Zone album (since I brought it today) and in the Neo Zone there is a lyrics book and this book has of course the lyrics and the one that catch day is the original names . . . for these songs.

For example : for Kick It/Hero the original title of the song is Bruce Lee (which I think it's common knowledge now) , for Elevator(127F) is One More Time and my personal favorite Mad Dog which original title is Made of Dough (lmao) :pepe-life-support:

So are they any Alternative and Original songs title that for find for any artist . . . pls leave it down below :pepelove1:

//p.s sorry to NCTzens that already know about this info, I just found it very very interesting :melon_think:

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• aznboy-x2

Changed the title of the thread from “Alternative/Translate or Original names of K-pop” to “Alternative/Translated or Original names of K-pop Songs”.
  • The Korean title of "Boy With Luv" is "A Poem for the Small Things". I personally like it way better, but hey.

I think the korean title of Boy in Luv is funnier which it's called . . . manly man :pepe-life-support:

• zuzuhhaa - congratulations but you got enough f*cking akorns ok

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like this song honestly :pepe-dj:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!