Anyone knows the exact reason why Girl Groups members that re-debut are never anymore in the brand reputation ranking?

• GFRIEND Eunha, Sinb and Umji in GFRIEND they were always around

IZONE Wonyoung and Yujin they were also always around specially wonyoung (TOP 10) but after they redebuted in viviz and ive non of the girls are in the TOP 100 brand rep anymore

Anyone have a real explanation for it?

VIVIZ is in Queendom and IVE just cameback and are everywhere so it doesn't makes sense they are out of TOP 100

FQgqzsZXsAEqSse?format=jpg&name=large

all the other members of IVE are in the TOP 100 and Gaeul is the highest

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by sorecer ().

• Well, Yujin and Wonyoung’s artist names are “IVE Yujin“ and “IVE Wonyoung“, but since they’re only being referred to as Ahn Yujin and Jang Wonyoung it’s never counted for the brand reputation index

• Well, Yujin and Wonyoung’s artist names are “IVE Yujin“ and “IVE Wonyoung“, but since they’re only being referred to as Ahn Yujin and Jang Wonyoung it’s never counted for the brand reputation index

I mean that would makes sense not being that high but out of TOP 100? literally same as Viviz

IDK something is fishy

I also found this

this is the aespa's main translator on twitter (back up account)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Because they count based on their actual group

they don't count for gfriend Yuju etc...., you need to search for Viviz SinB and not Gfriend Sinb

same for Wonyoung but i think a lot of metric work like this because i remember seeing someone talk about it before for a melon or naver thing

because for example Wonyoung promoted with izone as Izone Wonyoung, then when she was doing solo it was under Jang Wonyoung and now she's with Ive it's under Ive Wonyoung

it only count under what name the idol is working currently for example if you search for Ning yizhuo it'll not count, you'll have to search Ningning to be taking into account

i don't know if it's enough clear

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• not sure about Ive but for viviz:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!