Which SKZ members are closest

• I’m always interested in the group dynamics and how individual members get along

Stray Kids always struck me as a group that have good relationships between all members. But which members you think are THE closest. Like the member they are the most natural and comfortable with, the one they share the deepest bond with

Especially interested in:

Lee Know

Jeongin

Hyunjin

• After just a few days of watching their content, would stays agree that Lee Know is generally closest with Han, Hyunjin and Seungmin?

I think Hyunjin and Lee Know have become even closer recently. Seungmin said these days that he noticed their bond has became stronger than when they used to share the same room and dorm. Now that the two of them don't live together anymore, they've been wanting to spend even more time together and making more plans. So I think for what they've said, their friendship is growing deeper now. I think Hyunjin can definitely end up being one of Lee Know closest members, but I think I'd still put Han and Chan before now.

• I think Hyunjin and Lee Know have become even closer recently. Seungmin said these days that he noticed their bond has became stronger than when they used to share the same room and dorm. Now that the two of them don't live together anymore, they've been wanting to spend even more time together and making more plans. So I think for what they've said, their friendship is growing deeper now. I think Hyunjin can definitely end up being one of Lee Know closest members, but I think I'd still put Han and Chan before now.

I recently watched their 2 Kids room interview and all the members stressed how close Hyunjin and Minho have become (even Han was kinda pressed about it lol).

Felix said that these two have always been quiet close, but recently become even closer than before. But I think their friendship seems to get overlooked by Stays while to me they sticked out immediately for some reason.

Lee Minho is so difficult to read that’s why I wondered about him

I also think that Felix - Changbin are very close

• I recently watched their 2 Kids room interview and all the members stressed how close Hyunjin and Minho have become (even Han was kinda pressed about it lol).

Felix said that these two have always been quiet close, but recently become even closer than before. But I think their friendship seems to get overlooked by Stays while to me they sticked out immediately for some reason.

Lee Minho is so difficult to read that’s why I wondered about him

I also think that Felix - Changbin are very close

While there are members who are very transparent (Chan, Felix, Hyunjin), I agree Minho is difficult to read. I suppose he's very reserved and has a peculiar manner to show his affection. Maybe he just isn't too good to demonstrate through words, more through actions.

I also agree Felix and Changbin are very close!

• As our lovely Mina already said, it can be hard to tell. To be honest, even I’m not sure and I’ve been into them for more than a year. That being said, I think Hyunjin is closest to Felix and I.N. In a recent voice only V-Live, Stays asked him if they could take different members. He said yes for all of them except for those two. Then of course we all know that Lee Know and Han are super close as well. Have a great day/night!

• As our lovely Mina already said, it can be hard to tell. To be honest, even I’m not sure and I’ve been into them for more than a year. That being said, I think Hyunjin is closest to Felix and I.N. In a recent voice only V-Live, Stays asked him if they could take different members. He said yes for all of them except for those two. Then of course we all know that Lee Know and Han are super close as well. Have a great day/night!

I agree with Felix for Hyunjin! Should've mentioned

Also, Jeongin is his person, he mentions him for everything

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:peperain:

• No worries, I forgot to what extent Hyunjin loves IN until you reminded me (outside of the point I mentioned I mean).

• Soo i‘m fully into stray kids these days which is a rarity as I usually don’t care about bgs.

But something about their friendship is so touching and wholesome that it makes me jealous cause i want to have friendships like theirs too :pepe-sad:

So I’m using this thread to state my observations on their friendship

Hyunjin-Jeongin have so much love for each other, it’s so cute how Hyunjin always cuddles him

Han is like everybody‘s bestie lmao

Changbin-Felix-Chan also are so close

Also changbin-Hyunjin

Seungmin seems to flow well with Hyunjin-Jeongin as well

but Lee Know is tricky. He is close with everyone. But he seems to really adore the heck out of Han. And as I stated earlier he seems also closest with Hyunjin more than just as a member, but like honest friends. and I’m gonna throw Changbin into the mix as well

When the group openly talks about two members hanging out often with each other even outside their schedule then it speaks volumes about their friendship, because they spent time with each other 24/7 so why bother to hang out beyond schedule? That’s what I noticed with lee know and hyunjin

:pepe-use-head:

• Chan seems the closest with Felix, followed by Changbin and Han.

Felix seems the closest with Bang Chan and Hyunjin, followed by Changbin and Han.

Minho seems the closest with Han and Hyunjin, followed by Chan.

Seungmin seems the closest with Hyunjin, followed by Jeongin and Changbin.

Hyunjin seems closest with Seungmin, followed by Jeongin followed by Changbin.

Jeongin seems closest with Seungmin, followed by Hyunjin followed by Changbin.

Han seems the closest with Minho, followed by Chan and Changbin.

Changbin seems the closest with Bang Chan, followed by Felix and Hyunjin, followed by Han.

If we go from these conclusions (which I’ve just formed based upon 2 Kids Room and an overview of general interactions), I think it’s safe to safe that:

1. Bang Chan, Changbin and HAN are a clique.

2. Hyunjin, Jeongin and Seungmin form a clique.

3. Minho and Han form a pairing.

4. Felix and Bang Chan form a pairing.

5. Felix and Han form a pairing.

6. Hyunjin and Lee Know form a pairing.

7. Changbin seems to be close to everyone and drifts between groups and pairings, joining together Clique 1, Clique 2 and Felix, Han and Minho.

• Woah :pepe-tea:

I also feel like Changbin is closest to all of them. But imo the same applies to Han. He seems so comfortable with all the members and often switches between cliques

Still nice to see a group that has these cliques and pairings but still harmonize together as a group.

I have another questions to stays tho…. When Woojin was still in the group, to whom was he closest with? I’ve read some nasty rumors about him and was unsure if they’re true. It would be sad if the skz members were close to a problematic ex member

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!