aespa should get more content by SM

• Why is SM acting like we are on 2012 and you don't need content to gather a fandom? I mean, sure, aespa will be fine, but am I the only one who feels like I need something more to get attached to them? So far I really like their music, so seeing some new YT videos that showcase their personalities more would be cool, not just challenges and reactions.

• This is the same approach they took with RV. We certainly live in a greater content world than RV's launch and yet as much as people complain, the approach has still helped them smash records so maybe there's something to it.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• This is the same approach they took with RV. We certainly live in a greater content world than RV's launch and yet as much as people complain, the approach has still helped them smash records so maybe there's something to it.

The thing is, I genuinely think that approach hurt Red Velvet's potential fandom wise for many years. Both aespa and RV seem to be very well liked by the korean GP which is great but if SM had learned something is that you have to release content to keep a solid fanbase for the first few years, otherwise you could get stagnant and be surpassed easily by other incoming groups. SM going the YG route with the type of music they release wouldn't work as well imo.

Nowadays even RV got much more content than aespa. Birthday vlogs, bts of music show, recording behind, pre release yt content, etc. For example, aespa only got congratulary birthday post and that's it.

I don't think sm should follow the same approach like RV, times have changed, internet/social media isn't the same like 7 or 8 years ago. SNS and youtube content weren't as a big thing as when rv debuted. And rv also deserved better but it's even worse that they are doing the same to aespa when things work differently nowadays. SM needs to adapt to the times.

GP doesn't care about content they just listen to songs but content and interaction with fans is good to build a fandom and it seems like sm doesn't care much about building a fandom with their ggs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!