What podcasts do you listen to?

• In the last couple of months, I've really gotten into listening to podcasts when I walk my dog (which is often, she's a big dog), but I'm at the point of scrubbing through super old episodes, so even if the topic sounds interesting, the actual discussion is flavored around stuff that doesn't make much sense.

So mostly, I'm asking you all so I can steal podcast ideas, but please post what you feel comfortable sharing! Even if it's not something I personally want to listen to, someone else might.

Here's my list:

• Video game related:
      • All Things Nintendo - Hosted by Game Informer, it talks about the video game industry at large, but focuses heavily on Nintendo games, news, etc.
      • Kit & Krysta - The former hosts of Nintendo Minute made a podcast after they left the company. They talk about their personal experiences at Nintendo, but also the game industry at large, games they're playing, news, etc.
    • Learning type podcasts:
      • Life Kit - Each 15-30 minute episode focuses on a very narrow topic and they do a nice summary at the end so if I miss a bit, I get it in the recap. Everything from "how to make beautiful pies" to "how to discuss finances with friends" to "how to deal with extreme heat."
      • Minds & Mics - Hosted by Nick Wignall who is a clinical psychologist (his articles are great if you're struggling with anything), he interviews experts in the fields of psychology and mental health about their expertise from dealing with insomnia to meta-cognitive therapy (a personal favorite).
      • Headspace - The podcast version of the meditation app. They run 3-5 minute episodes Monday-Friday. It's just really peaceful, honestly.
    • Personal story type podcasts:
      • Death, Sex, & Money - I find this pretty hit or miss, but basically they talk to people (sometimes celebrities, sometimes just average joes) about what it says on the tin. I like the themed series best, where they talk about, say, near death experiences and they have a whole range of stuff.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• i like podcasts but i dont have a specific one i tune in to daily

used to be Get Real but stopped after Season 1 cause I miss BM too much

I listen to Lan Wan show sometimes but for gaming I mostly prefer video essays

and often podcasts from concept artists and other commercial artists about their lives and careers and all kinds of tips they can offer

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• I didn't know he had one, but tbh, I'm not surprised. Boy is everywhere!

he actually wrapped it up a few months ago, but i listen to them once in a while.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• he actually wrapped it up a few months ago, but i listen to them once in a while.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

142 episodes! Dang, what a commitment.

....I feel obligated to listen to #129 where he interviews Tiger JK after last night's AKP Hunger Games. :sweatr:

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• I listen to some Nasa podcast

I much prefer Audiobooks

I like listening to audiobooks while running

External Content www.youtube.com

• I have 3 i listen too on a regular basis

Cortex - features one of my favourite youtubers CGP Grey. Productivity based and super interesting for me

WTF1 Podcast - F1 podcast, and im a massive F1 fan

Malicious Life - Hacking stories, just a personal interest

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be

• Get Real~

random episode..

External Content www.youtube.com

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• my favorite is

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!