i had a dream about twice's renewals lol

• they became ot7, and i think in the dream nayeon and jeongyeon didn't renew. everyone's been talking about their contract renewal and whether or not they're all going to re-sign or not so much it's affected my dreams

:sweatr1:

who do you think is more likely to renew and less likely?? i think at this point jeongyeon is less likely to renew, but idk about nayeon.

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• If I doubted anyone, it would be Jeongyeon and Tzuyu. Jeongyeon because she doesn't seem to suit idol life and Tzuyu because of the drama with her mom and dance teacher.

Mina used to be on that list, but she's been getting a lot of CFs and solo promotion lately, which makes me think she's still interested in the life of a celebrity.

Jeongyeon, even if she doesn't renew with JYPE, has said she wants to stay with Twice for a long time, so even though it would be hard (as we have seen before), I think she will stay with them. Otherwise, I don't know why she would keep saying it when no one asked lol. And, if she decides to stay with Twice, I don't see why she would leave JYPE.

Chaeyoung also may not renew due to lack of promotions. Also, JYPE does not give her a lot of musical freedom, and I think that's what she values most. And, as we've seen, JYPE's solo promotions S.U.C.K. But, maybe things will change with Nayeon's rumored solo.

People I am confident will renew: Nayeon, Sana, Momo, Mina, and Dahyun. Jihyo pretty much too, but a part of me wonders...

Overall, I think we'll get OT9 for at least the next 3 or 5 years depending on what contracts the girls decide on.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• speaking of renewal dreams, I had one where Jeongyeon and Tzuyu didn't renew.

:wow: maybe that was a premonition

it makes sense for ot9 to keep going strong for another few years, even if it's just so everyone can establish themselves as individuals or at least attempt to 🤷🏻‍♀️

ɪ

• Did we pass from weekly to daily threads now or is it just me

I think they will all renew. I think, but I know there is a lot we don't know and many more parameters than "They like each other" or "They are being overworked"

Jeongyeon has told multiple times she wants to repay onces' love as much as she was able to rest. If she was thinking of leaving, I don't think she would specify onces, or even say this at all. So I think she is one of the most likely to renew, actually

I think they will all renew. I think, but I know there is a lot we don't know and many more parameters than "They like each other" or "They are being overworked"

Jeongyeon has told multiple times she want to repay onces' love as much as she was able to rest. If she was thinking of leaving, I don't think she would specify onces, or even say this at all. So I think she is one of the most likely to renew, actually

sorry! i know we've all talked about it a lot, i just thought it was funny that i even had a dream about it 😅 and apparently so have other people

ɪ

Jeongyeon has told multiple times she wants to repay onces' love as much as she was able to rest. If she was thinking of leaving, I don't think she would specify onces, or even say this at all. So I think she is one of the most likely to renew, actually

do you think 1 or 2 of them wont renew with jyp but stay in the group? i heard a 2pm member do that, but after what happened with got7 im not too sure

• I've said it before and I'll say it again. Ot9 already renewed.

Fight me on this. Anyone feeling brave we can take bets.

Completely agree with you.

I think they're just waiting for the right time to announce it to make the most media splash. Probably either after their next album sells 1 million copies, or at the end of a set of Encore concerts in Seoul this summer.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!