RUMORS ABOUT SOOJIN SCHOOL VIOLENCE TURN OUT TO BE FALSE [OFFICIAL]

• lmao. i'd keep the same energy for every other idol but you seem to be thirsty for soojin being a bully, very toxic. i didn't get excited, but cube denying it and saying that they're taking legal action means there's no proof. (or they came to an agreement, but if their concern was easily buyable, then why even make a post??)

No I dont care either way but just because company or a few friends say something doesnt mean it still cant be true.

• No I dont care either way but just because company or a few friends say something doesnt mean it still cant be true.

but there's also no way cube can prove soojin's innocence. either way i don't think receipts are coming and we'll never know

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• Just because she wasnt a bully to some people doesnt mean she cant for others and fake? Lets wait to see how the people who originally posted about the bullying responds.

That person accused soojin of publicly doing all this in school, if this is true then why isn't anyone from school coming up as witness? Why is nobody supporting the accuser? Instead students and classmates of that school are coming up supporting soojin.

Off topic but jennie was also accused of being a school bully by some random internet users without any proof, anyone on internet can blame anyone of anything without any proof, evidence or witness. Earlier naeun of april was also falsely accused of being middle school bully when she became muse of Peripera, two days ago soojin became the muse of Peripera and out of nowhere without any proof, evidence or witness soojin also got accused of being a middle school bully.

that accuser said they will release proof long ago but they released nothing because their accusations are fake af, the person who originally accused soojin has already deleted her bullshit posts.

• It actually seems to be true. That actress actually coming forward would be actual proof.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So the company first denied all the allegations and then after a second accuser came out Soojin put out a new statement where she said some parts were true(like smoking and the incident with the sister). So did Cube lie in their initial statement on her behalf?

At first the accusation were only about soojin doing violence and bullying in school which is completely false that's why cube denied it first statement, cube clearly stated that the only thing that happened was a argument on phone call, no bullying or physical violence which the accuser was claiming happened.

and then second wave of accusations came which included smoking, stealing uniforms, bullying, going on bike rides with old men and extorting money then cube/soojin released second statement and soojin only accepted that she had tried some cigarettes in her middle school but everything else is completely false including bullying accusations.

Nobody lied here, all the bullying accusations which are being thrown on soojin are completely baseless with no proof , no evidence and no real life witnesses.

• So the company first denied all the allegations and then after a second accuser came out Soojin put out a new statement where she said some parts were true(like smoking and the incident with the sister). So did Cube lie in their initial statement on her behalf?

But Cube’s first statement did clarify that it was a argument through a phone call but it wasn’t bullying, so I mean they denied the bullying and they still are at the moment.

• At first the accusation were only about soojin doing violence and bullying in school which is completely false that's why cube denied it first statement, cube clearly stated that the only thing that happened was a argument on phone call, no bullying or physical violence which the accuser was claiming happened.

and then second wave of accusations came which included smoking, stealing uniforms, bullying, going on bike rides with old men and extorting money then cube/soojin released second statement and soojin only accepted that she had tried some cigarettes in her middle school but everything else is completely false including bullying accusations.

Nobody lied here, all the bullying accusations which are being thrown on soojin are completely baseless with no proof , no evidence and no real life witnesses.

Thanks for clarifying the order of events(if that's how it happened).

I do find it very weird to speak so definitively on a situation that you weren't present in simply because a company said it didn't happen. The title spoke so definitively that it was false that I expected to come in here and see something more concrete than the idol simply saying it was false, otherwise, it's he said/she said and neither party has really proven anything.

• Thanks for clarifying the order of events(if that's how it happened).

I do find it very weird to speak so definitively on a situation that you weren't present in simply because a company said it didn't happen. The title spoke so definitively that it was false that I expected to come in here and see something more concrete than the idol simply saying it was false, otherwise, it's he said/she said and neither party has really proven anything.

How is soojin even supposed to prove her innocence? Even soojin's classmates came forward and denied all the bullying accusations on soojin. What else do people want?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!