New kdrama of Lee Joongi and Kim Jieun - 'Again my Life' 1st episode premiered!

• tada

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• cause no one was interested then

just gonna say

plot gets better and better

• daaaamn, I totally forgot about JoonGi's drama

I already started 9 kdramas at once, with not one more to be 10 lmao

what are you watching from current line up?

for me it seems that we are now in that cucumber season between seasons full of hit dramas

• what are you watching from current line up?

for me it seems that we are now in that cucumber season between seasons full of hit dramas

Currently airing, I watch A superior day, Hope or Dope, Military Prosecutor Doberman, Our Blues, The King of Pigs, and Tomorrow.

I have to finish Ghost doctor, Through the Darkness, and most probably I will drop Soundtrack #1

I was super excited for march-april releases since my favorite actors play, but only Our Blues and The King of Pigs are good imo. Oh and maybe Hope or Dope, but they should have made the eps longer than having multiple seasons.

For the next months,,,uhm, there aren't many dramas that caught my attention. I will wait for Yeo JinGoo's dramas since he really picked good dramas in the last period. And Island and Big Mouth,,,

Are you looking forward to any kdramas next months? : D

• honestly hard to say if there will be something that will attract me

but I do admit that I also wait for Jingoo's new drama because he will play with Moon Gayoung, and she is good actress

maybe will check that comedy with Lee Kwangsoo and Seolhyun, altough I'm not sure how I feel about her playing a longtime girlfriend of Mosquito Dance Man haha

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!