honest thoughts about EXO's contract renewal.

• WHO ELSE DO YOU SEE LEAVING SM? FOR ME IT'S DO AND SEHUN 16

The result is only visible to the participants.

SM is the only label that can give them the best idol anything.

Why?

Because, SM made them, has the employies that know their strengths and weaknesses best as idols and have the resources to make magic happen in their careers.

How?

By musically bringing out the best in them in terms of vocals and dancing. I mean, look at their solos, everyone shines so much. I dont see any other label doing that for any of the members.

SM has a standard of not settling for any thing less, therefore, they'll definitely make the boys shine.

However, outside music, my EXO deserves better. They deserve a label that'll let them give us more variety show content as a group instead of the members making their own paths individually and that's only Kai btw.

SO, WHO DO I THINK WILL RENEW AND WHO DO I SEE NOT RENEWING? (I HOPE THEY MAKE THEIR OWN LABEL fingers crossed)

DO is doing his best as an idol and actor so I see him renewing BUT I wouldn't be surprised if he signs with an actor's label and only sings for EXOL. I really see him doing that.

Suho is a leader and very loyal so he'll definitely renew, I mean, he is a future SM director and most probably a CEO.

Baekhun is doing amazing as an idol so I see him renewing.

Chnayeol wants to produce music so unless SM let's him, he's definitely leaving and going to make his own label.

Kai should renew because he's killing it as a model, actor and idol. SM is doing him right.

Xiumin deserves better and thats it.

Chen is all about music so SM is his best choice no matter how, when, where, why etc No label is going to bring out the best in him vocally like SM unless he signs with an individual SM producer of makes his own label.

Sehun will shine regardless of whether he stays or not. He has a good, big, loyal fanbase and he's already cool as a model and his acting career is taking off. Sehun will do well even if he signs with an actor's label. But he could stay and follow a Yoona like career.

All in all, I hope they stay together whether in SM or out of SM which means that they are all likely to resign with SM because, EXO WE ARE ONE.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i don't see anyone else leaving. are people really surprised Lay left? the writing has been on the wall ever since he moved full time to China, he probably just wanted to avoid a long winded court battle à la Tao etc and chose to wait he contract out instead, but who knows, maybe he could really strike a worthwhile deal with SM for that period.

• i don't see anyone else leaving. are people really surprised Lay left? the writing has been on the wall ever since he moved full time to China, he probably just wanted to avoid a long winded court battle à la Tao etc and chose to wait he contract out instead, but who knows, maybe he could really strike a worthwhile deal with SM for that period.

I think it wasn't publicly revealed that Lay had changes to his contract when he moved back to China. Therefore, e all expected him not to renew, it's always been that obvious. So, there was no need to avoid a court battle when he politically wasn't allowed to promote in Korea.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Chen because he's married and a dad which is probably not the easiest to combine with an idol career (hectic schedules, overseas tours etc.)

DO might wanna leave to better focus on acting

Chen's love for music will determine what he does but at this point, SM is likely to give him a better offer.

• SM is not a bad company for solo careers, I don't see why they'd think of leaving if they still want to pursue a career in music

Thats so true.

• D.O. He'll focus on acting :cursing:

Honestly DO confuses me. I don't know if he really wants to do music that much because he gives acting way more time to the extent that he even booked 2 or more acting projects when still in the army. And he got busy acting the moment he was discharged. Before one job even airs, he's already booked like for 2 more. He doesn't even sing that many OSTs. I really don't know what to think about DO and music.

• No one tbh

I really want them together wherever they'll be.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!