Which IZ*ONE member

• yena is one of the MOST needed members in the group. shes an all rounder and talent wise more useful than most the members lol.

true same with some other member (sakura if she gets more chance can def be one also)

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• Hitomi

I don't think she is that close to other members?

She isn't that great vocal, dancer and she isn't the funny girl in the team.

Sure someone is going to say Hyewon. She is the least talented in the group, but so what? I like her personality and if you have watched Hyewon vlive and their variety. Hyewon can be really funny without even trying to be.

• Hitomi

Sure someone is going to say Hyewon. She is the least talented in the group, but so what? I like her personality and if you have watched Hyewon vlive and their variety. Hyewon can be really funny without even trying to be.

hitomi is a good vocalist tho how can she not be good dancer and vocalist if shes in a group like IZ*ONE. Shes very cute and seems quite shy compared to everyone else. Of course shes close with the others shes spent a long time with them. All members of IZ*ONE are needed

• I wouldn't mind Hitomi, Nako or Hyewon leaving. All the members aren't needed for the group to work and although i love Nakos voice, Hitomis dancing and Hyewons personality they dont keep the entire group together or would be hard to replace :confused::confused:

• Dont misunderstand me :angryr: im not a success stan,,im just saying izone wont reach where they are now without some members :shyr: they may not be the most talented but they bring something to the gp

one might argue that hindsight is 20/20

certain members might be stan attractors but the obvious question is but for that particular member would that person have still liked izone?

we will never know would we

• Hitomi

Agreed, I would want Hitomi to leave

She doesn't really add anything to the group and sometimes I feel she ruins some songs bc her voice is too high pitched

• Hitomi

Lol you know nothing.

• I'm new to Izone, i dont really like their music that much but some of their SM content is hilarious. To a noob like me, Yena, Yuri and Chaewon all kinda blend in, and i dont really notice Hitomi and Nako that much.

I think Izone would remain almost as successful with just these seven visuals/stan attractors:

Sakura

Minju

Chaeyeon

Eunbi

Yujin

Wonyoung

Hyewon

• You said I know nothing, but then you didn't provide anything to back up your statement.

Look like you know nothing too.

You can't solidify your statement because you know nothing except for your skewed views I assume. How do you based on your observations for example (Hitomi is not close with others etc)? Nothing. You just know nothing and still want to create that narrative. It's kind of offensive that you could entertain the thought just from outside.

So you want mine?

I've watched enough vlives and enozi cams to assume whether or not Hitomi is close enough with other members, but I won't comment on that.

Her singing is not the worst, Sakura is the one as far as I'm concerned but that's another matter. She's one of the izone members though who had written song for their albums, both Korean and Japanese version. She contributed enough that her voice is kinda a signature voice for izone, especially if we're looking at their songs catalog for cute and bubbly themes.

She has ballet and cheerleading basics since middle school, she's 2nd fastest (chaeyeon 1st) in the group in terms of memorizing dances - she helped others on practices a lot. She's pro at dancing lol.

As for that funny girl comment, yeah she's reserved and conservative but you could say that for most of the average Japanese girls. Knocking off her just for that doesn't make sense though, she already had her own sense of charm because of that.

Anyway, because Izone is 12 I won't call them Izone anymore if they aren't 12. They're complete because they're 12, enough said.

• Well, what you said is correct izone is not izone wihtout the 12 members.

However, the reason of the post is to remove 1 member. There is no point for you to come and say izone is izone is not izone without the 12 members. You can literally leave the post if you don't feel like answering the post.

and also, this is all about opinion anyway so there is no right and wrong answer.

Hitomi do not stand out and adds anything to the group.

• I thought chaewon was signature of izonevcause she can sing much so 2nd in distribution overall

• Well, what you said is correct izone is not izone wihtout the 12 members.

However, the reason of the post is to remove 1 member. There is no point for you to come and say izone is izone is not izone without the 12 members. You can literally leave the post if you don't feel like answering the post.

and also, this is all about opinion anyway so there is no right and wrong answer.

Hitomi do not stand out and adds anything to the group.

I know, I'm tripping right here.

I thought chaewon was signature of izonevcause she can sing much so 2nd in distribution overall

I'm referring to the signature voice for cute and bubbly songs, it's either Nako or Hitomi. Chaewon is different she has been a mainstay for their core vocals as part of Joyuriz.

• well yena certainly isn't going to be a soloist or rather she doesn't have the allrounder talents for it...but i can see her being a variety star though...mcing and partaking in a lot of variety shows

Yena doesn't have the allrounder talents for it??? She's literally the strongest rapper, 2nd strongest vocalist, and 3rd strongest dancer in the group what more do you want!?

• why eunbi ? even if chaeyeon can be the leader, eunbi is one of the all rounders in the group with yena and chaeyeon.

shes the 2nd best dancer in the group too.

too me, she also is the well fitted leader for the group.

selfmate says excellent just a couple more and your sig is mine all mine muahhahahaha

the post says you have to get rid of someone right? so i got rid of 5 to make a 7 person group...

• This thread contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!