Why do many people drop their faves the moment they stop being no.1?

• People can post baity threads which are fine apparently, but OP can't ask questions meant for discussion? Since that's what's happening here- a discussion.

I call out baity threads too don't worry mother

This topic has been posted over and over and everyone knows the answer to it.

So what 'discussion' do you need when this is just going to end up turning into a thread that bashes and shades groups like every other "discussion" thread?

Discuss however you'd like but don't be surprised if people end up bashing groups because of this thread.

• Anyway y'all already know the answer, idk why y'all make these posts all the time for the sake of shade.

AKP users continuing to make obvious posts or posts they already know the answer to, clicking "Publish Thread" and thinking they did something part 35774868468593

Continue to fish for Akorns kids! :pepe-toast:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.[1] They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived. Also, depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, a posted message might need to be approved by a moderator before it becomes publicly visible.

Forums have a specific set of jargon associated with them; example: a single conversation is called a "thread", or topic.

A discussion forum is hierarchical or tree-like in structure: a forum can contain a number of subforums, each of which may have several topics. Within a forum's topic, each new discussion started is called a thread and can be replied to by as many people as so wish.

Depending on the forum's settings, users can be anonymous or have to register with the forum and then subsequently log in to post messages. On most forums, users do not have to log in to read existing messages.

『U』

𝘀𝗻𝘀𝗱 - 𝘁𝘅𝘁 - 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 - 𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗶𝘂 - 𝗸𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗿

9df5cb31b0d4d786352c929e174cfa71c87e7a28.gifv 3ce036a58a3f1f94f8f32b0d2804334b1cfffda9.gifv

• Okay mom

Anyway thanks for getting my Akorn and post count up y'all! :pepe-toast:

• idk. people spend their whole time just talking about their favs achievements...if there is none i guess they got nothing else to talk about so they leave :pepe-toilet:

it's normal for fans to be proud of their faves achievements, because if u like someone and they achieved smth normally you'd be happy for them, i just find it weird how normal it is for ppl to drop their faves the moment they pass their peak

『U』

9df5cb31b0d4d786352c929e174cfa71c87e7a28.gifv 3ce036a58a3f1f94f8f32b0d2804334b1cfffda9.gifv

• Anyway y'all already know the answer, idk why y'all make these posts all the time for the sake of shade.

AKP users continuing to make obvious posts or posts they already know the answer to, clicking "Publish Thread" and thinking they did something part 35774868468593

Continue to fish for Akorns kids! :pepe-toast:

Because it’s a free forum? I know you want to appear as the “goody shoes” user here all the time. But this statement is not needed here. Success stans do exist and OP wants to ask why. I hope you also have this kind energy for outright bait/shade threads.

• it's normal for fans to be proud of their faves achievements, because if u like someone and they achieved smth normally you'd be happy for them, i just find it weird how normal it is for ppl to drop their faves the moment they pass their peak

I do find that most groups that blow up tend to have a lot of bandwagon stans and so when the group is not the trend anymore people leave for new things

• I call out baity threads too don't worry mother

This topic has been posted over and over and everyone knows the answer to it.

So what 'discussion' do you need when this is just going to end up turning into a thread that bashes and shades groups like every other "discussion" thread?

Discuss however you'd like but don't be surprised if people end up bashing groups because of this thread.

not reading that

• Because it’s a free forum? I know you want to appear as the “goody shoes” user here all the time. But this statement is not needed here. Success stans do exist and OP wants to ask why. I hope you also have this kind energy for outright bait/shade threads.

Can y'all stop getting your gang to quote and gang up on me

I don't want to deal with this anymore so please refrain from quoting or replying to me in the future or I'll have to block y'all with a capital B(should've done it already idk why I'm waiting till now)!

Thank you and have a nice day!

:pepe-toast:

• This thread has a weird undercurrent vibe that I don’t understand. But I want to share my point anyway.

I think people who stop stanning a group because they become less famous or more famous is weird. You stan for the music and the group, not their success. Maybe you don’t connect with the music or group anymore, that’s a legit reason. But because of success (or lack of it)? Shows that you stan for the wrong reason from the start.

• you keep saying that yet you're still camping in my thread lmao

perhaps u can start un-dealing with this by getting out of the thread

『U』

• you keep saying that yet you're still camping in my thread lmao

perhaps u can start un-dealing with this by getting out of the thread

I literally just left. You're the one who keeps quoting me. Quit it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!