Lesserafim Garam is actually the one who get bullied? This is so sad for her

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is so sick. People throw her under the bus just like that. She already through this nightmare before and god know for how long. And now after she finally find her success, some people want to ruin it while most knetz and kpop fans believe it just like taht without any proof at all.

• It’s so sad how many situations of idols who were bullied getting bully accusations themselves take place

Really goes to show that the “cancel” mob be the biggest bullies themselves

It prob was an old classmate too

• It’s so sad how many situations of idols who were bullied getting bully accusations themselves take place

Really goes to show that the “cancel” mob be the biggest bullies themselves

It prob was an old classmate too

And what hurt the most is Knetz and kpop stans literally believe everything shove down their throats until it's their faves. Like, no questions at all. The pic of her smoking is only a lollipop. The pic of her in front of the board is not even her too. No proof at all and the literally curse on this minor.

• Yall were literally making fun of the possibility of her being a bully now yall sad bc she was a bully victim

The irony

I don’t think anyone was making fun of her possibly being a bully, just that the flower pot thing was funny, and even then that was cuz even someone with 3 braincells in a battle royal to see which brain cell would be the last one standing knew that was a lie

• Yall were literally making fun of the possibility of her being a bully now yall sad bc she was a bully victim

The irony

you think we would take a rumor about a fucking flower pot being thrown seriously?

everything I need is a blackpink comeback

• The difference in reactions when it’s the idol who did the bullying vs when the idol is being/has been bullied is very interesting.

Touché. They suddenly lost interest when the idols who get bullied and suddenly blind.

• Touché. They suddenly lost interest when the idols who get bullied and suddenly blind.

A lot of people in the initial thread argued ‘it happened when they were 13-14, can’t they just let it go’.

They never say that about idols who have been bullied, I’ve never seen a fan ever tell they’re fave to ‘let it go, it happened years ago’. :/

• "this is so sad! how can people do this?!"

also *milks the situation for all it's worth*

• A lot of people in the initial thread argued ‘it happened when they were 13-14, can’t they just let it go’.

They never say that about idols who have been bullied, I’ve never seen a fan ever tell they’re fave to ‘let it go, it happened years ago’. :/

yeah the favortism is real. people seem to not understand that bullying really hurts your mental health long term WHEN it comes to some person accusing an idol of bullying. that can lead into adulthood as well if nothing is helped. even if bullying happened when you were 13-14, its not easy to let go of. why only realize this when the idol was the one being bullied? sure, there wasnt solid proof that Garam bullied anybody but this argument. " even if the bullying happened, they should just let go of it" is borderline manipulation. if you said that to a person who was bullied's face, it's on sight.

• And are we seriously still believing random Pann knetz accusations without any credible evidence when we've ALREADY gone through the same false accusation bullsh*t over and over again just this last year? Because you're heavily implying that you're on that side of the coin and it's pretty sad if you are.

Please. I barely said anything about the subject. Sorry but yall sounded stupid like a bunch of laughing hyenas and it baffles me how quickly the mood changed once she is now the victim. Hypocrisy thats what it is. At least i havent picked sides to embarass myself like this

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Please. I barely said anything about the subject. Sorry but yall sounded stupid like a bunch of laughing hyenas and it baffles me how quickly the mood changed once she is now the victim. Hypocrisy thats what it is. At least i havent picked sides to embarass myself like this

But what was specifically said, or even basically said tho? Cuz these posts are giving

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There's just one thing who trigger me

If she was not under another agency why there's a picture of her friends leaving her message on the board talking about how lesserafim will be more successfull than ive ??

It is easily fabricated... I can even do that now with just a blackboard and chalk?

• yeah the favortism is real. people seem to not understand that bullying really hurts your mental health long term WHEN it comes to some person accusing an idol of bullying. that can lead into adulthood as well if nothing is helped. even if bullying happened when you were 13-14, its not easy to let go of. why only realize this when the idol was the one being bullied? sure, there wasnt solid proof that Garam bullied anybody but this argument. " even if the bullying happened, they should just let go of it" is borderline manipulation. if you said that to a person who was bullied's face, it's on sight.

To add on to this a bit.

if you tell someone they're overreacting when they're being bullied, that's the same thing as wondering why someone is bleeding if they just got shot. again, it's borderline if not straight up emotional manipulation and the fact people switch up when a idol is the one who was bullied is beyond me.

• All I know was that I was treating it like a circus cause there is no way all those accusations against her were true. Then people acted like I was victimizing/mocking the victims of her bullying by making fun the 10+ things she was accused of, each more hilarious/outlandish than the one before it. The things is: there were no victims identified or named in anyway, just a vague - she was known to be a bully. So who was being victimized? I actually thought these outlandish accusations were cyberbullying of Garam if anything.

And now she is actually being NAMED as a victim. Is it true? I dunno about these if its from the past, but at least a victim was identified this time around, which is a hell of a lot more concrete than the complete hearsay we had before.

• some people are forgetting the fact that the accusers evidence of her alleged bullying was a pic of her with dicks drawn on a blackboard ☠ are you saying we should believe that? It was ridiculous from the start, it was crazy.

That’s exactly how I knew it was BS from the very start

Some people are gonna say we were excusing her no matter what, but like…. If you make accusations of someone being a bully & your initial “evidence” of it has absolutely nothing to do with bullying, anyone who isn’t either malicious themselves or an absolute moron would know how valid (or lack there of) the accusations are from that point on

• i feel like there was a translation error. i read another translation of hybe x source musics statement and it referred to her being a victim of bullying from the events that transpired the past day or so. not her being bullied while growing up. idk

• some people are forgetting the fact that the accusers evidence of her alleged bullying was a pic of her with dicks drawn on a blackboard ☠ are you saying we should believe that? It was ridiculous from the start, it was crazy.

I mean the usual evidence is "here's a photo of the cover of a yearbook which proves I own a photo of a yearbook!"

• All I know was that I was treating it like a circus cause there is no way all those accusations against her were true. Then people acted like I was victimizing/mocking the victims of her bullying by making fun the 10+ things she was accused of, each more hilarious/outlandish than the one before it. The things is: there were no victims identified or named in anyway, just a vague - she was known to be a bully. So who was being victimized? I actually thought these outlandish accusations were cyberbullying of Garam if anything.

And now she is actually being NAMED as a victim. Is it true? I dunno about these if its from the past, but at least a victim was identified this time around, which is a hell of a lot more concrete than the complete hearsay we had before.

Yeah there one post I see here mentioning arrangement with the victim and I was like " what victim, who, where" in my mind.

• Replace “Tomato” with “Flower Pot”, and this is my response to the Garam haters lol

External Content youtube.com

• This thread contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!