What is your ideal breakfast?

• What breakfast do you like to eat or your dream breakfast?

I don't like eating sugary foods for breakfast unless it's for a holiday or like every blue moon. It just doesn't give me the energy I need for the rest of the day. That sounds weird coming from a teenager but I like to maintain my weight as much as possible. Sure, it might make me happy and give me a sugar rush or a short amount of time, but sugary breakfasts don't fill you up and can cause you to be more tired and have a hard time focusing for the rest of the day.

My ideal breakfast: On a normal day, I'd love to have a healthy omelet with lots of cheese and sausage but not too much lmao. I also love cream cheese and honey on bagels and maybe some yogurt with fruit and oats. On a holiday or occasion, I love a full breakfast with pancakes or french toast with like sausage, eggs, bacon, etc. or I love a good donut or pop tart or toasted strudel or muffin. But again, that's very occasional.

My normal breakfast: Oatmeal and eggs or healthy cereal if I'm in a rush. Maybe I'll have some toast and eggs or bagels and eggs and some fruit. It may not be a lot but it gets me through the day.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I'm not really a breakfast person. I don't feel hungry when I wake up, so I usually skip it. But if I do eat it...

Ideal Breakfast

Sweet: a legit waffle with some fresh strawberries and blueberries. Some fresh whipped cream on top and a some real maple syrup.

Savory: Eggs Florentine (or asparagus instead of spinach) with a little side of greens with some vinaigrette. It's my favorite thing to get if I go out for brunch, which is rare because I can never get up early enough.

Normal Breakfast

Sweet: Cereal or a liege waffle I pop in the toaster (I buy them in packs that come individually wrapped)

Savory: Overeasy egg sandwiched between toasted sourdough bread or a bagel. I put either hot sauce, chili oil, or a homemade hot pepper chutney inside. OR, just a buttered and toasted Montreal Style everything bagel with some good whipped cream cheese.

I actually think I prefer my normal savory breakfast sandwich over my ideal one. I would just never make my ideal breakfast choice myself because it's too time consuming.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

Edited once, last by CITY ().

• an egg (sunny side up), a toasted bread, bacon and coffee

This is Breakfast others request I make them. They never tire of it, I never have it cause don't like eggs. Bacon, Toast and coffee.

Favorite is Portuguese sausage in potato onion mix.

• "American" breakfast for me. Scrambled eggs, toast, pancakes, bacon, sausage links and hashbrowns, OR a ham and cheese omelette, refried beans, potatoes with a flour tortilla. And spicy salsa, of course.

ea345ce0012bd5e135557199cecc6df68a5057c4.gif

ninguém como tu

• when im dieting, it’s either several cups of water, celery juice or 2 egg white, sometimes a piece of fruit if i’m feeling good. Otherwise i like to have fun in the kitchen (on the weekends only, since i can’t for school). Soufflé pancakes, fluffy omelettes and, very occasionally, 1/4 of an avo on two rice cakes!

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Usually I eat 4 water biscuit and drink pure coffee

Maybe my ideal breakfast would be chocolate cereal (?)

I don't feel very hungry in the morning

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!