ENDING OPINION OF TWENTY FIVE, TWENTY ONE

• i will just post the comment i made in another thread

• OMG MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!

Literally everyone got together or stayed together except the leads 💀

I feel so cheated. I hate that I was so emotionally invested in this. It felt like they had to break up because of their distance but Hee Do married someone who is always away?? Kinda ironic. We don't even get to see a present older Yijin living his life, maybe married with children and looking happy. Like the hell we at least deserve to see present happy Yijin at least once.

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

30f443a5649093af9ae086cb57c3ead9e83c6734.gifv

I feel so cheated. I hate that I was so emotionally invested in this. It felt like they had to break up because of their distance but Hee Do married someone who is always away?? Kinda ironic. We don't even get to see a present older Yijin living his life, maybe married with children and looking happy. Like the hell we at least deserve to see present happy Yijin at least once.

So bad wrecked I take it...

Did you see that scene after the credits where Yijin was trying to restore his account's password and one of the security questions was "who is his first love?" then he typed Na Hee Do. :pepe-sad:

I feel like the last episode was rushed. I remember present-day Hee Do's mum said she saw Yijin a few episodes back and they didn't talk about that. Also, how did that picture of Hee Do on the beach (that only Yijin got) get into Hee Do's photo album in present-day??

• Did you see that scene after the credits where Yijin was trying to restore his account's password and one of the security questions was "who is his first love?" then he typed Na Hee Do. :pepe-sad:

I feel like the last episode was rushed. I remember present-day Hee Do's mum said she saw Yijin a few episodes back and they didn't talk about that. Also, how did that picture of Hee Do on the beach (that only Yijin got) get into Hee Do's photo album in present-day??

Ikr?

how about 'Congratulations on your wedding': So who did Heedo marry? Who's Mr Kim? Why is the woodworking studio named 2521? Why is Heedo not in contact with her husband? Is her husband even ok with the googly eyes of the 2009 television interview? What is the baby sound effect 'Appa' in ep 14 for? Like why?!

Are they just trying to bait the audience?

:whatr:

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

• it's just Nam Joohyuk fans got hit by karma

after Start Up

:pepe-clown-gear:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I like it and it was a good ending, and nobody can change my mind.

The end made sense, ofc I would have loved that the two ended together, but it just how it is, and it's well written, I'm not watching a thriller, I don't need to know who is the father, I just need to know if it's Yijin or not, and from the first ep there were big clues he wasn't the father, but we had hope, and people is angry and even calling it bad writing because their ship didn't end happening, and that's just childish. And it can be seen in every opinion, "he broke with Yijin but she ended with a man that wasn't there for here" like wtf we know about the actual dad, we know nothing, it could be a bad dad, it could be dead, it could be a good dad but the show isn't about him and Heedo, is about Yijin and Heedo and how they had eachother to help when they needed and how it grew to a relationship and how that relationship ended because it just couldn't happen.

• I like it and it was a good ending, and nobody can change my mind.

The end made sense, ofc I would have loved that the two ended together, but it just how it is, and it's well written, I'm not watching a thriller, I don't need to know who is the father, I just need to know if it's Yijin or not, and from the first ep there were big clues he wasn't the father, but we had hope, and people is angry and even calling it bad writing because their ship didn't end happening, and that's just childish. And it can be seen in every opinion, "he broke with Yijin but she ended with a man that wasn't there for here" like wtf we know about the actual dad, we know nothing, it could be a bad dad, it could be dead, it could be a good dad but the show isn't about him and Heedo, is about Yijin and Heedo and how they had eachother to help when they needed and how it grew to a relationship and how that relationship ended because it just couldn't happen.

There were a lot of unanswered question. I just feel like the ending was rush, we don’t even get to see how older Yijin was like. Yes, others will say that it was realistic and all. But Yurim & Ji-ung ended up together wasn’t even realistic. The ending disappoints me, not because they didn't end up together but the fact that we didn't even see adult yijin? Adult taeyang squad? No proper closure istg.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!