What group dances well together

• SHINee and TXT for me. They tend to dance well in synch, and I think that their choreography is super good, with it txt's having a really nice focus on shapes and overall positions. I think that their dancing is just really nice to watch, and that they utilise everyone perfectly. :lover3:

As for my other groups, exo aren't the best at dancing in synch/really together, and while I love bigbang and b1a4, lets not lie to ourselves about their dancing. Oneus has a very specific style you see a lot in their choreos, but they also aren't the best dance group either. Finally, the pinks aren't known for dancing formations, and sometimes the choreography can be...questionable (stares long and hard at kiel tutin)

• bumble-bunny

Changed the title of the thread from “What group” to “What group dances well together”.
  • SHINee

They brought the super synchronized choreos to kpop with Lucifer, Sherlock and Everybody

nobody gets close

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Twice, since they have 9 members they are big enough to have elaborate choreo's without becoming too cluttered, they've also improved a lot over the last 2-3 years as dancers so they don't have anyone who's super weak.

Other than that I would also say Dreamcatcher are a strong dance unit too.

• Official Post

TXT :pepe-toast:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• and because all of TXT are long-limbed, graceful dancers close in height to each other, it adds a depth & dimension to their synchronization. They have high spatial intelligence/IQ/awareness and this translates beautifully in their dance performances.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!