April Sign Up for LE Badges

• 49ec3f9c088c5b897d6f0a76347324ac-1.gif

Hello and welcome to the April Sign Up thread for LE Badges!

This is the place to officially commission the LE badge events you've been organizing and collecting for. The badges commissioned in this thread will be released next month, in May. Slots are first come, first serve. Remember that comebacks must occur within the first week of April to be signed up for. If they occur after April 8th, please sign up next month.

Please list:

• the subject of your commission
    • date of the comeback
    • Types of badges pre-ordered
    • Link to order thread with amounts of badges and list of users who pre-ordered

Optionally if there are things you would like to see in the badges, please list that as well (you can come back and edit)

This thread will be open until April 8th, when submissions officially close.

• NCT DREAM - GLITCH MODE

mar 28

1 full-length MV badge + 7 individual member badges

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

Edited 4 times, last by CITY ().

• Stray Kids - Oddinary (Maniac, Venom and Oddinary Trailer)

March 18

40 badges:

Badge 1 - 17

Badge 2 - 13

Badge 3 - 10

• BTS Grammy performance 2022 "Criminal Undercover"

Today

One full length badge including intro with airlifted JK and Tae & Olivia

Ves
  • Billlie - GingaMingaYo

February 23

10 full length badges

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Key - Bad Love

September 27

12 individual length badges

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• nct dream - glitch mode

mar 28

badges pre-ordered: 53 total

1 full-length MV badge + 7 individual member badges

We need the order count for each badge, not the overall total. Sorry if that wasn't clear :pepe-notes:

• Suho - Grey Suit

April 5, 2022

Full-length MV badge

13 preorders

Kireta

Also, poor Hyungwon lol

Ves the badge rules say the sign up thread will say how many slots are available for the month. Did I miss that or had that changed?

• Knew you'd catch it. Our team may be growing so I didn't want to say, but we'll have at least 6 no matter what and yes, this is the 6th so it def made it as long as you guys can pay!

• This is why doesitneedsaying finds me annoying lol.

I noticed that Stays have three different videos or two different ones (2 different songs)+ bonus. Would that be handled as one petition?

There you go again, exposing all our secrets. Yes, one petition, but considering if multiple events make sense etc for these big orders - this is something that is going to be up for discussion once acceptance begins

• Knew you'd catch it. Our team may be growing so I didn't want to say, but we'll have at least 6 no matter what and yes, this is the 6th so it def made it as long as you guys can pay!

ooh 6??? this makes me hopeful that maybe there can be an Astro badge if I can round up the funds :pleading::pleading:

• Is that for this month or next?

They aren't having their comeback till May and so it will probably be June. But that just gives me time to plan ahead. :pepe-notes:  :eyebrowsr:

and farm

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!