[NB] WJSN show up with new faces on 'Queendom 2'

• 524061_634768_4623.jpg

0.jpg

Video: Queendom 2 WJSN all got plastic surgery before show, visual member ruins face

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+224] Feels bad because it seems like they're losing what makes their faces unique

2. [+193] Before surgery, they each had such distinctive and cute features, but now they all have that same typical beauty look. I don't know why their agency would ruin such charming faces like this.

3. [+317] Whether it's plastic surgery or dieting, all that matters is that they themselves are satisfied with it, but Starship has a tendency of not being in touch with the beauty aspect even though they're good about coordi and styling;; Jang Wonyoung's overall face gives too strong of an impression while losing so much weight, and I don't know why Seolah fixed her face when she was pretty already... ㅠ Dayoung does seem more confident these days so it's good to see. She seems very satisfied with the work done. I remember when Dayoung and Dawon got so much hate during their debut for being ugly...

4. [+34] Seolah was already pretty but she's pretty now too... she looks like the dancer Leean

5. [+59] I don't know about the rest but it's obvious Dayoung got work done... her face was originally so pretty and charming already

6. [+61] I don't care when idols get prettier with plastic surgery but this agency should put more research into finding good clinics and make sure that the members don't go too far with this stuff...

7. [+32] Seolah didn't need it, why did she do it ㅠㅠ

8. [+193] Dayoung really looks like a Gangnam beauty now, for real

9. [+52] Ah Seolah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ nooo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+169] Seolah... should not have done it ㅠㅠ

11. [+23] Their before faces were better but it seems they never realize that

12. [+103] I really don't get why Seolah and Bona got work done. Did Starship pressure them? I wonder if the singers truly wanted this or if Starship was like "let's get that one tiny thing done here" or "let's make your eyes stand out with this" etc.

13. [+18] Bona's double eyelids are unfortunate...

14. [+67] Wow, Starship really doesn't have an eye for this stuff.... really unfortunate that Seolah had to get work done

15. [+119] I am really surprised by Seolah

• KAMlTRUTH

Changed the title of the thread from “WJSN show up with new faces on 'Queendom 2'” to “[NB] WJSN show up with new faces on 'Queendom 2'”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!