BTS PAVED THE WAY NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT GIVES YOU DIARRHEA AND HEARTBURN...

• Figured we hadn't had a paved the way thread in a while and people are already being cry babies so perfect timing.

:pepefrog:

Please share the BTS (or BTS related) songs you've been listening to most lately.

:pepemusic:

Also...here's a shameless plug for my superior playlists

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-flirt:

• All caps title clearly compensating for something. :pepepizza:

• External Content open.spotify.com

been feeling kinda meh these days so zero o clock :pepelove1:

• i paved the way for aespa's hit savage

External Content www.youtube.com

• after the bts theme thing that happened today(which I missed, how could you all do this before 10 in the morning? I am on my spring break, I need my beauty sleep!)

I think you might be bursting the veins of some bts antis around here with this thread title lol.

• Please share the BTS (or BTS related) songs you've been listening to most lately

• External Content youtu.be

I play MA CITY every morning as I am getting ready for work.

been feeling kinda meh these days so zero o clock :pepelove1:

Honestly this song has really grown on me the past few months. It's underrated.

• also this playlist is nice

I been listening to Her lately too!

• dryheat

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • External Content youtu.be

I play MA CITY every morning as I am getting ready for work.

Dang that prolly wakes you up faster lol

• i've been listening to this a lot lately

External Content soundcloud.com

wish it was in spotify tho X/

• They're pretty shit then. The road connecting to mine has a few pot holes that have never been filled. They've only gotten bigger over the years and still no work to be done

• External Content www.youtube.com

work in progress

• Except pied piper, run, and I’m fine, you have impeccable taste

• I have been listening to

External Content youtu.be

a lot recently

• i've been listening to this a lot lately

External Content soundcloud.com

wish it was in spotify tho X/

Let's send BH a strongly worded letter :mad:

• I have been listening to

a lot recently

Yes to Coffee!!!

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!