Are there any songs that you feel are relatable or a representation of yourself or your life?

• pls stream to save it from flopping

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Excellent thread OP. I love the idea.

External Content youtu.be

I love sleeping but i suffer from mild insomnia so it's ironic.

• External Content youtu.be

This^^^

• i avoid listening to it exactly because of how relatable it is :pepe-comfy:

• I totally related to Life by RM when I first watched it. It has such a mellow and introspective vibe.

🎉✨🥳 Celebrating 16 years in 4 days! 🥰 ✨🎉

f97184f6139e51445f0885f98befe10e2eaadce5.gifv

This is why this one was one of my favorite songs/MVs from last year.

• External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

• Are there any songs that you feel are relatable or a representation of yourself or your life?

I'll go first..

I don't have any role models or whatsoever and I hate it when people tell me what to do in life.

and so Wannabe by Itzy is super similar to my personality and relatable.

First off, I TOTALLY feel you on people trying to tell you what to do with your life. It happened to me ALL the time when I was younger, even into my early 20s and 30s!

Secondly, a K Pop song that best describes my life? :melon_think:

I'll go with

• It's a fan mashup not official. However every single storyline here struck a chord with me and my teenage years. It's like it wrenched out all the feelings I didn't know how to express and displayed it in full colour.

I understood the concept quite differently from what it was but I think thats the point of art. It has to mean something to the viewer and bts encourages individual points of view instead of being elitist and gatekeeping their interpretations. I'm personally very in love with this mashup.

Ice-like eyes, breaking me in two

• The new txt song.

Not only it’s the kind of music I used to listen when I was young and giving me nostalgic feeling but that lonely feeling what the lyrics is talking about. Really relatable. When I moved to England years ago I literally lost all of my friends because they couldn’t be bothered to keep in contact. Being alone in a country when you hardly speak the language, without anybody to talk when you have problems was really hard. Nothing seemed to work out for me that time but things got better.

• Bts - Lost

Twice- Feel Special

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!