2022-23 TREASURE <HELLO> Japan Arena Tour [11.26.2022-01.04.2023]

• Wow, this is great news. Treasure can finally be considered a YG group as they will finally be shipped off to Japan like their predecessors before them (lol). Yeah, I am sad we probably won't see them in award shows or year-end festivals. Oh well, at least they will be making bank!

100%

If it weren't for the pandemic they would have been on tour already. That's always been the YG formula. Debut....tour.

They certainly hit numbers to tour Japan, and all of Asia.

YG is a touring company. It's what they're known for. They put in a lot of effort and it's really where their artists shine...live performances. It's been weird for YG to debut an artist and not tour...it's been weird to not have any YG artists touring the past year and a half. It's what they're best at.

iKON was the act that had the quickest dome tour from debut. Definitely see TREASURE having a dome tour in their future.

I think they'll still go to award shows. I remember plenty of times seeing an exhausted iKON and BLACKPINK in airports going to tour during the week and flying back to do music and award shows...and then fly back out for touring...all within a matter of a few days.

Certainly see that for TREASURE too.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• jteumes privilege :cursing:

Well... there are 4 members from Japan... so it makes sense.... doesn't it? 😊

I am happy that the Japanese members can spend more time in their own country.

I just hope that we international teumes can get some attention too in future. 🥲

• kpopace26

Changed the title of the thread from “TREASURE Japan Arena Tour 2022-2023” to “TREASURE Japan Arena Tour 2022-2023 (7 sets added!)”.
  • More Yen! :peperich:

11.27 | 12.06 | 12.18 | 12.21 | 12.22 | 12.31 (2 sets)

FVHHuGCacAAAULK?format=jpg&name=900x900

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• kpopace26

Changed the title of the thread from “TREASURE Japan Arena Tour 2022-2023 (7 sets added!)” to “2022-23 TREASURE <HELLO> Japan Arena Tour [11.26.2022-01.04.2023]”.
  • External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FeSLupTacAE786Y?format=jpg&name=large

• External Content twitter.com

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!