Best jyp vocal girl group

• Wonder girls!

Aside from 15& who are more of a duo than a girl group, I'd say wonder girls has the strongest vocal line in jyp.

Sun and yeeun were really good in general, the others could be hit or miss but they improved over time.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I barely see anyone talk about their vocals (or WG in general) so I thought I'd make a thread.

• Yes, they are by far the best. Even in the whole industry among better once as group, and those 2 individually. I think that it was even said that Sun is the best idol vocally.

Anyway, I never understood why people say that Miss A are vocally very bad. They sound so good live! I mean maybe they cant hit too high and low, but the things they sing, they sing nicely and without problem (Suzy knows to be sometimes airy, but even she is less than most other idols) which is the most important imo.

• Yes, they are by far the best. Even in the whole industry among better once as group, and those 2 individually. I think that it was even said that Sun is the best idol vocally.

Anyway, I never understood why people say that Miss A are vocally very bad. They sound so good live! I mean maybe they cant hit too high and low, but the things they sing, they sing nicely and without problem (Suzy knows to be sometimes airy, but even she is less than most other idols) which is the most important imo.

Miss A weren't mamamoo or anything but for a dance focused group they sang quite well imo.

They were great at live vocals even with tiring choreo and they were all at a similar level vocally.

• Miss A weren't mamamoo or anything but for a dance focused group they sang quite well imo.

They were great at live vocals even with tiring choreo and they were all at a similar level vocally.

Exactly!

I find it unfair that people say that they are terrible vocally. There are so many idols who cant sing live at all or cant even hold the note properly. And than you put Miss A in the same category with them...

Miss A members were great in what they did! They can hold their ground when it comes to singing stuff they sang too which is the most important imo. For me it's important to be able to sing properly your songs, not are there high notes or not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!